• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed noticias.com.ve

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dcaceres

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jul 28, 2006
Messages
26
Reaction score
0
Please, come Appraisal for this domain?
 
Only good for Venezuela so you must to find the right buyer. It depend on this. Maybe xx to low xxx
 
Hi ColdGin, sorry, but I think different... This domain it valuated about $25 k right now in other places. I just want to know other opinions.
 
hi Daniel, welcome to DNFORUM.

I`m sorry but in this forum most of the people think that if it`s .com it`s just rubbish.

I think you have a great name there, but 25 K is a bit too much.

Does it receive traffic?

Cheers
 
I agree with italiandragon. If it is not a .com, I believe it has not much value at all.
 
kwok said:
I agree with italiandragon. If it is not a .com, I believe it has not much value at all.

I did not mean that.
 
How much you pay for it??

That domain could be in the low XXX
 
not too familiar with VE domains, but I haven't heard about any .ve sales of being that high which is why this seems a little unusual, if you are saying "other places" value this domain at 25k it would be interesting to know who said that, care to share?
 
Well, right now, noticias.com.ve it's visited to know about Hugo Chávez and political news.

Other places: like sedo.com

In Leapfish, just domain (without my traffic) is valuated in $12k
 
Leapfish appraisals are not a quality resource.

If the domain has any traffic then it could have more value but just for people from VE, anyway, i don't think this worth more than high XXX, with or without traffic, just my two cents.
 
depends upon the traffic ammout.
what does it mean in spanish language?
 
If SEDO made an appraisal it can be interesting to know how much they consider their estimated value.

It means news.
 
It mean "News" in Spanish
Traffic: 1000 - 1500 unique visitors per day today

Note: By the way.. this site has just parking a few months ago with a one homepage, without info. Now, have a update news system from Venezuela.
 
That is a good stats....and a prime keyword.
I think I won`t sell it for less than 10 k.
 
with that amount of traffic, i would rather keep the domain or sell for at least 20k$
 
If the traffic is as you stated...it´s a lot more that I said before that´s for sure. Keep it as Simon said and you can make a lot with adsense.
 
Thanks! I need sell this domain, soon...
I don't dedicate to sell domains, but I need money because I am going to have to my first daughter.
What's the better place to this?

Thanks a lot...
 
here if you can prove those stats, or sedo, or afternic.
 
Ok... thanks...
I think in the same places...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom