• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed NSFW(.)info

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mvl

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
1,328
Reaction score
34
Please appraise NSFW(.)info
 
Huh, I've got some NSFW + something else domains that are under development. If this was .com or .net I would say it's worth a LOT... like high 5 figures to low 6 figures +.

As it is .info it's going to take a serious hit.

I'd peg it at anywhere in the $X,XXX range though.

Good luck!
 
I'd say high $xxx

I used to own NSFW.com, sold it too cheap and too early.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom