• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed NSFW.mobi

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JessC

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2005
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
I currently have an offer that I think is too low.

Could you please appraise this?
 
reg fee domain IMO, any offer is a good offer for a non pronounceable 4 letter .mobi domain that stands for something uncommon.. if the offer is $100 or higher..take it
 
That being said, I think an appropriate acronym like NSFW (Not Safe For Work) is really, really good.

Personally, I'd give you up to $250 for it. :)

Good Luck with your sale.

GoPC
 
nice common acronym ... wish i had it, i can see this being an adult / break.com type site ...

id hold out for at least low X,XXX
 
Thanks for your input everyone, I've decided to sell mid $xxx.
 
just to look at similar names.....

NSW.mobi was registered by the Governement of New South Wales , the Australian State of Sydney.......and it`s just a letter less than NSFW.mobi.

Sometimes crappy combos are not crappy :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom