• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Obamao.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

robertsz

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Dec 20, 2007
Messages
837
Reaction score
3
Hi,
I picked this up a long time ago to make a site Obama Online. obamao.com
Been getting alot of emails on it. Any ideas of value? also I was thinking of maybe doing a news site on Obama. Or anyone else have any good ideas?
 
I would say mid - high xxx undevelopped
 
Do you feel a domain like this would be worth developing? If so any ideas rather then news?
 
Its a typo. Traffic would be a big factor in its evaluation.
 
a typo? How so

The letter o would sometimes be typed at the end of Obama because its the first letter in his name. If you type real fast sometimes you make this mistake.

I take it you have never done it before?

I asked before what's the traffic?
 
No the A and the O are on diff sides. I picked it up b/c I was thinking o would stand for online. Traffic is about 30 unique per day for the 3 days I had it parked. Going to put a news script on it tomorrow. Thanks for taking your time out to reply to me! Rob
 
No the A and the O are on diff sides. I picked it up b/c I was thinking o would stand for online. Traffic is about 30 unique per day for the 3 days I had it parked. Going to put a news script on it tomorrow. Thanks for taking your time out to reply to me! Rob

I would say with the traffic mid xxx. This could much higher if you can find some Obama fanatic to sell too.:D:
 
today its already on 57 it seems like obamao has some play on the net. No idea. I think the key is to get something worth while on it,
 
I have gotten some nice offers on it. I think that Politico helps "o" in this name. Any other ideas would be welcomed. Thanks
 
Now with Obama taking over any new evaluation of this domain would help. Thank you
 
It it comes with typo traffic and revenue, then it worths something depends on the T&R

Otherwise, very limited resell value, close to reg fee.

As for Obama Online, ObamaOL.com would be better and it's available.
 
Maybe somone should tell politico they should be politicol insead
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom