• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed OMG! It's a SecurityFault.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

shopperx

BuyPokerDomains.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Aug 22, 2006
Messages
280
Reaction score
0
Hi,

I would like to hear your comments on:

SecurityFault.com

Google shows:
27,700,000 results for: Security Fault
50,400 results for: "Security Fault"
864 results for: SecurityFault

This one is for development, i have years of experience with internet security/privacy and have many plans for it.

I made some pdf documents with screenshots on how to secure your computer and improve your privacy, now i can publish my documents

How much do you think its worth?

shopperx
 
No overture value, means people not searching for security fault.

Reg Fee until developed.
 
More opinions please.
 
This one is for development, i have years of experience with internet security/privacy and have many plans for it.

shopperx

just do it. we don't live long enough....
 
I know, i'm almost 30 already... to publish my tutorials will represent a milestone for me. I'm proud of using this domain for it.

I'll let you know when it's ready :) maybe you will find something interesting to read.
 
High xx undeveloped. Could get quite a bit developed - I like this domain :)
 
Hi Shopperx,

Showcase here.........!!

I've been a member of DnForum for a long time but have never had the time to participate. This is certainly a world apart from A-------.com.

SecurityFault.com will have to be developed before a value could be established. I will look forward to see what you do with it.

Best of luck to you,

Showcase
 
Hi showcase, i'm glad to see you here. You know where to find me if you need anything.

Guys, i know it may not have a huge value at first sight but i think that finding a "clean", brandable, .com and category-related domain for RegFee is almost impossible these days.

The following domains are registered:

Code:
SecurityFocus.com
SecurityFirm.com
SecuritySite.com
SecurityWeb.com
SecurityPortal.com
SecurityBreach.com
SecurityBreak.com
SecurityFlaw.com
SecurityHole.com
SecurityMeasure.com

I'll let you know when it's ready :)

shopperx
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom