Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

OnlineNIC SUCKS

Status
Not open for further replies.

wuga

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I personnally will assure you that things will be resolved immediately. I have done some investigation, there is some fraud transaction around and we are requesting Verisign and ICANN to give us necessary support. Thanks.

.biz

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
To wuga,

Just now your support clarified that he didn't say that I transfered the domain to my account illegally. The email was intended to send to CoreNic and CC me. So, he meant that the domain was believed to be transfered out of my account illegally.

My partner and I didn't notice the TO, and CC part and thought that the email was sent directly to us. We're very sorry about this.

Please continue investigating the issue.

.biz

wuga

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Some time there is lots of misunderstanding, but I hope that we as an adult don't over react to make thing worst. As for OnlineNIC we are here doing our best to serve u better, if anything that we did not reach certain standard please do point it out and we are happy and take in any feedback and do improvement.

Again, sorry for all the inconveniece caused.

dvdrip

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
.biz the same happened to me as well.
A domain was transferred away from onlinenic and my account without my consent.
I have heard nothing from onlinenic since despite sending them 10+ emails.

wuga

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
dvdrip said:
.biz the same happened to me as well.
A domain was transferred away from onlinenic and my account without my consent.
I have heard nothing from onlinenic since despite sending them 10+ emails.

Don't worry DVDRIP, they are looking into it. We will provide the best support as we can if we receive any. Please pardon us for the inconveniece caused. THanks.

Ed30

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Is this Wuga guy still on this board? I'm having a bloody nightmare with this registrar at the moment.

Why don't you answer your emails? Why doesn't your support system work? WHY can't I renew my domains??? Your company is a disgrace!

Mr Webname

Oldbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Ed30 said:
Is this Wuga guy still on this board? I'm having a bloody nightmare with this registrar at the moment.

Why don't you answer your emails? Why doesn't your support system work? WHY can't I renew my domains??? Your company is a disgrace!

He was allowed back as a bronze member but he hasn't upgraded so he can't post - hasn't been around much since asking for a donation of F$ to upgrade!

Ed30

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Mr Webname said:
He was allowed back as a bronze member but he hasn't upgraded so he can't post - hasn't been around much since asking for a donation of F$ to upgrade!

Thanks Roger. Anyone got any experience or tips on how to deal with these people?

dvdrip

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
My tip is: email again and again and again the same things to every email you can find.
Hoppefully someone will wake up and work for 5 minutes.

DaddyHalbucks

Domain Buyer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I just had another problem with OnlineNIC. They are asking me to provide documentation before they will do a transfer from my account.

This is ridiculous.

I may complain to ICANN.

Have you guys seen this following registrar complaint form? Check it out==>

http://reports.internic.net/cgi/registrars/problem-report.cgi

Maybe it will help us.

dvdrip

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Do you want to transfer a domain out of onlinenic?

I have used this form 3 or 4 times. Never got a reply. Still have one of these problems with the (domain)monkeys.com. These guys are really monkeys.

Ed30

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'm trying to renew ornaments.org - which is one of my favourite domains. If they don't sort themselves out within the next few days I'll be contactig ICANN.. This is my domain, I want to renew it, but can't - nothing on their website works - no matter what you try to do.

dvdrip

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
They have a problem with .org.
Try a few times to renew it.
I tried to renew a few of mine but finally I asked support to do it.

GiantDomains

President
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
the only email that ever worked (worked = actually getting a response) for me was joe @ onlinenic.com

wuga

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Ed30 said:
Thanks Roger. Anyone got any experience or tips on how to deal with these people?

Hi Ed30,

I am not sure what kind of error/problems you encountered? You send me an email yesterday on renewing a domain, with your balance you should be able to do so yourself in the CP. Do you send support email? Anyone get back to you? Please send me the detailed things you have done so that I can investigate and give you a satisfied answer. Sorry for the inconvenience caused. Anyway, I have forwarded the email you sent to me to the relevant people. They will get back to you.

Rest assure you will get a SATISFIED answer. ;)

wuga

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
dvdrip said:
My tip is: email again and again and again the same things to every email you can find.
Hoppefully someone will wake up and work for 5 minutes.

I really appreciate that you guys can email me at [email protected] whenever you guys encoutered any probs.

wuga

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
dvdrip said:
Do you want to transfer a domain out of onlinenic?

I have used this form 3 or 4 times. Never got a reply. Still have one of these problems with the (domain)monkeys.com. These guys are really monkeys.

Hi dvdrip, what kind of problems you encountered? Please update me so that I can take immediate action on this. All right?

wuga

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
dvdrip said:
They have a problem with .org.
Try a few times to renew it.
I tried to renew a few of mine but finally I asked support to do it.

Yes, there is some routing between with ORG registry. So sometime it affect the registration/renewal connection. Sorry for the inconvenience caused, we are working HARD to sort this out with the registry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom