Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

OnlineNIC SUCKS

Status
Not open for further replies.

wuga

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
GiantDomains said:
the only email that ever worked (worked = actually getting a response) for me was joe @ onlinenic.com

In future, if you guys do face any problems with the support or whoever in OnlineNIC, please send me an email immediately at [email protected] and I will take immediate action, I would make sure the support service being provided by OnlineNIC reach a certain kind of standards. Please DO NOT hesitate to email me...

Thanks for the cooperation and sorry for the inconveniece caused.

wuga

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Dear All,

In future if you guys do encouter any problems with the support or whosoever from OnlineNIC, please DO NOT hesitate to email me at [email protected]. I will make sure a satisfied answer being given and severe action being taken towards the relevant ppl. I really appreciate if you guys can feedback to me whenever neccesary. Thanks in advanced.

wuga

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
DaddyHalbucks said:
I just had another problem with OnlineNIC. They are asking me to provide documentation before they will do a transfer from my account.

This is ridiculous.

I may complain to ICANN.

Have you guys seen this following registrar complaint form? Check it out==>

http://reports.internic.net/cgi/registrars/problem-report.cgi

Maybe it will help us.

Hey DaddyHalbucks,

Please email me at [email protected], I will try my utmost best to resolve ur issues.

Ed30

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Ed30 said:
I'm trying to renew ornaments.org - which is one of my favourite domains. If they don't sort themselves out within the next few days I'll be contactig ICANN.. This is my domain, I want to renew it, but can't - nothing on their website works - no matter what you try to do.

Problem resolved. Thank you Wuga.

It's amazing what a post on this forum can achieve :-D

dvdrip

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
This was not about onlinenic. It was about domainmonkeys.com.

wuga said:
Hi dvdrip, what kind of problems you encountered? Please update me so that I can take immediate action on this. All right?

dvdrip

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The usual.
Everytime I request a transfer to onlinenic, I don't receive any emails to approve the transfers.
I have to email support every time so I can transfer the domains.
And support is really slow. It takes them 3-5 days and more than 1 email so I can get the transfer going. And I don't a reply from them anymore. I have to check status to see if they did it.

wuga

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
dvdrip said:
The usual.
Everytime I request a transfer to onlinenic, I don't receive any emails to approve the transfers.
I have to email support every time so I can transfer the domains.
And support is really slow. It takes them 3-5 days and more than 1 email so I can get the transfer going. And I don't a reply from them anymore. I have to check status to see if they did it.

Which email your send to? Who is the personnel doing for you? Recently we have problems sending out transfer email, usually it is being filtered. We are working on the module right now... THIS is our big probs also... :((

dvdrip

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I used the support page and selected Europe as my region. It's a woman's name a can't remember now.

wuga

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
dvdrip said:
I used the support page and selected Europe as my region. It's a woman's name a can't remember now.

Alright, I knew it. I will take neccesary action and give you an satisfied answer and I will make sure this will not happen again. If it happen again, please do feedback to me... Sorry for the inconveniece caused.

Please understand that as for everyone in OnlineNIC we are ready to serve you/others better, but there is somehow some people ruin that. Please pardon us...

dvdrip

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Also there is still the issue with the domain that was stolen from me.
No reply to my 10 or more emails about this. Only one saying you will look into this.

wuga

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
dvdrip said:
Also there is still the issue with the domain that was stolen from me.
No reply to my 10 or more emails about this. Only one saying you will look into this.

Do you know who is handling the issue? Please provide me with more details so that I can further investigate on this issue?

dvdrip

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Email with details send. Let me know.

wuga

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

OnlineNIC has updated the domain transfer module, please try it out and feedback to me on any errors... Good Luck...

dvdrip

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
wuga you have been really helpful. Thanks.

The emails are still not going out when submiting a transfer.

wuga

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
dvdrip said:
wuga you have been really helpful. Thanks.

The emails are still not going out when submiting a transfer.

You just tried? Which email? Is the email account working or did the provider block/spam filtered it?

Do you have the same problem with others? Please feedback with more comment so that I can get them to resolve it.

dvdrip

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I tried after you said about the new transfer module.
I think on the 30th.
My email is working fine and there are no filters at the provider or at my computer.

wuga

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
dvdrip said:
I tried after you said about the new transfer module.
I think on the 30th.
My email is working fine and there are no filters at the provider or at my computer.

I will get them to fine tune it again, this happen to some users only... Please bear with us and I will update you guys... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom