• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Open(.)us

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DNP

Trust & Reliability
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2006
Messages
7,441
Reaction score
7
Registered since 2002
1,530,000,000 Google search results for "open"

Any thoughts?
 
I like it. Makes me think golf or tennis right away, or a site to apply for a green card.
 
I'm thinking gold card, yes...

mid xxxx low xxxxx
 
Thanks guys. More feedback will be appreciated.
 
I would have to with high XXX and low X,xxx too.

Just like my used.us domain

Nice name

4 Letter word

On domain score your domain got a 563
 
high $x,xxx to low $xx,xxx

its got mass appeal for tennis and golf etc - I would do a quick development and then flip it.
nice domain
 
mid-high $xxx. Nice 1 word .us name
 
Ok, it's a .us but it's still one of the most common English words in the dictionary. I think selling this one for $xxx would be a scandal.

Lo-mid $x,xxx enduser at least and possibly higher IMO.
 
Thanks you guys, what marketplace/strategy would you use to sell the .us name like that?
 
contacting organizers of other open tournaments
obviously tennis and golf already have domains

but there are many other sports and categories
 
high $x,xxx to low $xx,xxx

its got mass appeal for tennis and golf etc - I would do a quick development and then flip it.
nice domain

Valid range for end user. I'd flip it quickly for mid-hi xxxx.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom