• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed payg.org

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
PAYG of course stands for pay as you go, a very common term used in the mobile phone industry here in the UK. As for the applications for this domain, I'm not so sure, but I'd say it's worth more than reg fee.
 
Didnt realize that.

Googe trends report and over 1.8 million google returns.

I would contact endusers for this domain...you wont get a good price from resellers.

try mid XXX.
 
.org kills it
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom