Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Paying 10 years revenue for Certified Premium Domains

Status
Not open for further replies.
Domain summit 2024

Dale Hubbard

Formerly 'aZooZa'
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Francois, why not just spit it out and tell everybody what they have to do to get their domains certified as premium? I agree with -X- -- this seems to me like shameless self-promotion. You could have left out all the blather about score, and asked for domains in another way, and then run them through your own metrics yourself. We're not stupid here.

Duckinla

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
We're not stupid here.

You're cruel. Poor guy stays awake at night trying to think of ways to outsmart us and convince us it's not advertising.

typist

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
He doesn't even believe in type-in traffic as a source of revenue, as far as I remember (?).

SouthernTn

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
would have been a better thread if you left out the domain score.. if they're making whatever a month on a consistent basis then buy based off that.. Not that domain score crap :).. Im sure you know this,.

AlienGG

Level 8
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Duh... Some names themselves have development potential. That's what part of the score measures.
Let's say loan.com and 98ghsroisbehrgi--eigthi.com both make $100K/year from parking. I guess many of you would pay 10 years of rev. for loan.com, but I doubt it will happen to the second name. It just seems too risky to invest in something uncommon, cuz it may just be some luck for now and lose it all soon or later.
All names are NOT created equal.

Domainate.com

Selling Domains
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Domains Wanted:

Certified Premium Domains having these specs:
- Dot com
- Domain Score > 700

We will pay 10 years ppc revenue!

You mean like Dell.me.uk? Oh wait, .com...sorry...TransferFile.com? Those ones with 700+ score sure are premium!

Sorry, but if you're going to thinly veil an attempt to advertise your domain valuation system (which I must say we haven't seen enough of on the top of every page on DNF and NP) with a Names Wanted thread, prepare to take the heat.

GAMEFINEST

PURE SAVAGE
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
cybertonic will come back with a vengence...

Dr Nump

Call me Doc !
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
700+ ? You are kidding ! Surf through 400k domains certified by premiumdomain.com and you will find some .

Domainate.com

Selling Domains
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
cybertonic will come back with a vengence...

To his defense, he's rich enough that he doesn't need to and shouldn't care. Still, trying to pass off an automatic valuation tool for domains as a benchmark when automatic appraisals in real estate, a much more solid market that has strong valuation methods, still have serious flaws...

Poker

Domains
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
...and to think I could have given myself straight A's in college and graduated summa cum laude according to my own Certified Premium Grades criteria...

afloat.com

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
...and to think I could have given myself straight A's in college and graduated summa cum laude according to my own Certified Premium Grades criteria...

yes, but are you a certified "certified premium domain" certifier? :undecided:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators