Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

PDQ: who's got one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fearless

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by best-fishes
I see the thread is off track. I've had fraud with registering domains with paypal. Paypal's opinion is they don't cover intellectual property with seller protection. Anyway, if it is a retail sub-account, you can push the name to another of your own sub-accounts & take the name back. Done it twice now out of 3,000+ names registered. Not bad in my opinion. The cost of doing business!

PDQ is coming along pretty well. Now you can add keywords, title descriptions, site descriptions. I'm working the API for a new site, hopefully using paypal. There fees are at least half of enom's.

I hope NameBox got your point.
He's a hard headed guy. :D

NameBox

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by gregr

I hope NameBox got your point.
He's a hard headed guy. :D

Better a hard head, than a soft one ... :laugh:

NameBox

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
best-fishes,

Your Tech Ape site has problems with Apache ... (as do all your sites currently) ....

[Sun Sep 8 10:17:05 2002] [warn] Apache does not support line-end comments. Consider using quotes around argument: "#-1" HTTP/1.1 200 OK Date: Sun, 08 Sep 2002 14:17:05 GMT Server: Apache/1.3.26 (Unix) PHP/4.0.6 X-Powered-By: PHP/4.0.6 Set-Cookie: PHPSESSID=3a440e03d8a5944c245f33293e2ce031; path=/ Expires: Thu, 19 Nov 1981 08:52:00 GMT Cache-Control: no-store, no-cache, must-revalidate, post-check=0, pre-check=0 Pragma: no-cache Keep-Alive: timeout=15, max=100 Connection: Keep-Alive Transfer-Encoding: chunked Content-Type: text/html b6c

Seems that you may need a little help with your L.A.M.P. coding :D and CMS solution ...

Fearless

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
best-fishes,

Warning:

Don't argue with NameBox. He never gives in. He's aways right.
:D

NameBox

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by gregr
best-fishes,

Warning:

Don't argue with NameBox. He never gives in. He's aways right.
:D

Sadly, gregr, you seem to have a persecution complex.

Any person who has a opinion contrary to your own is "arguing" I suppose. We should shut down these forums immediately, and just have you publish your words of wisdom ....:laugh:

Fearless

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by NameBox

Sadly, gregr, you seem to have a persecution complex.

Any person who has a opinion contrary to your own is "arguing" I suppose. We should shut down these forums immediately, and just have you publish your words of wisdom ....:laugh:

Good idea. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom