• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Photoblog.com - *Developed*

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't tested its functions, but would like to appraise the domain value without development.

IMO, easily low - mid $xxxxx. and I won't be surprised if it goes for 6 figure!

Decent name! Good Luck!
 
I agree with owntag. Very hot name.

Good luck
 
Great developed website + premium domain! Agree, not less $xx.xxx
 
The name is nice, but I think whats more important is that its developed so it would really depend on the traffic, but I agree its a high $$$$ to Low $$$$$ minimum
 
wow ... absolutely an awesome site. it's designed well, it's sticky, a pr5 and climbing i presume and you have a great domain to boot. i would have to say congrats - poof - you're rich! (or gonna be soon).
 
no sure about range but vey high value
 
I think the combo of domain + site is worth at least $50k, maybe more depending on traffic and revenue.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom