• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed pianist.info

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Relationships

DNF Regular
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Mar 24, 2003
Messages
1,091
Reaction score
1
Google Term count for : pianist.info --> 78
Google Term count for : pianist --> 897,000
Overture --> 4769
 
$2000 - no problem IMHO (as a pianist :-) I can think of a whole horde of things to do with this, as well as a CD sales affiliation. Good luck with it. Let me know if you ever want to sell it.
 
I guess you don't like .info (or me):goofy:
 
The only one making money out of them is Pool.com
 
Sweet name.... should be able to pickup some end-user $$$ on this one. ;)
 
Originally posted by Whois-Search
The only one making money out of them is Pool.com

Agree!

To "subconscious"

the value is = to regg fee for reseller

end-user value can always be guessed, as well as possibilities!
 
come on....

I know these are opinions, but $0 and reg fee???

reseller high $XX end user high $XXX
and that is being conservative.

'pianist'.
If I was a pianist, I'd love that domain. ok, it's an info, perhaps 'info' about the pianist...?
whois-search seems to be in a bad mood :-(
maybe it's because I keep using his site and cause time outs?
:-)
 
I dont think this name goes that well with the info extension. A name like pianos.info would go well with the extension but not this one. Low $xxx max unless you can try selling it to whoever bought the .com for 50k.
 
11-26-2003

That's maybe a bit old...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom