Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

closed Pizzerias.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Well done :)

Naruto

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
all these pizza talk makes me hungry

Vincent

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I wanted to try the pizza deal. Too bad there's no place in Garden Grove or Anaheim area.

Mazkel

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks for all the comments and feedback!

OboDeal and all craving pizza ... we'll try our best to sign up pizzerias from your area. Once you sign up as a customer, we'll email you as soon as we've partnered with pizzerias in your area.

October is National Pizza Month. We're giving away free gift certificates for one year. The promo will run throughout October and a winner will be chosen at the end of the promo.

We're also looking into setting up an affiliate program. We'll let you know when it's up and running.

Finally, we're hiring part-time pizzeria consultants to sign up pizzerias. PM me for details.

Mike Cruz

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Mazkel, I know about 3 pizzeria owners here in my area alone, my uncle use to own a couple too and knows quite a few himself. There is probably 3-4 dozen within a 5-10 mile radius of me. PM me details, if its worth while, I wouldn't mind driving around and getting these guys signed up...

I don't eat pizza much, but I wouldn't mind having these deals around when I decide to :)

Vincent

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
zurc,
You give me thinking same thing. I can ask the local pizza place close by my place to sign up for pizzerias.com. Let us know how you approach the owner (it'll be my first time asking, but will do).

Mazkel pm me if that's something you think would help you spread to garden grove area. It's always worth a try.

Mazkel

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Zurc.net and OboDeal...

PM sent.

Ben42

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Nice job taking this to the next level. There is an amazing amount of work involved which is why most of us just flip names. Groupon for Pizza...great concept and best of luck! (Some good looking deals in Chicago) :)

Mazkel

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Nice job taking this to the next level. There is an amazing amount of work involved which is why most of us just flip names. Groupon for Pizza...great concept and best of luck! (Some good looking deals in Chicago) :)

Thanks!

pertosda

AdSense Optimizer
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
In Spain this domain would have worked great. Right from the day 1. Without nonsenses about spelling and usage (it seems english speakers cant even say if they "go to" or "eat a" pizzeria. Of course development gives it value (in any country of the world) but I would say spanish focus would have been the way here.

Congratulations and good luck! :)

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I wanted to try the pizza deal. Too bad there's no place in Garden Grove or Anaheim area.

I know a great place in Anaheim, Best Pizza in O.C. in my opinion, Try Mama Cozzas on Ball Rd and Brookhurst... It's a restaurant but you can order take out, Just order what you want with the hostess at the door.

http://www.mamacozzas.com/restaurant_menu/

It was a once a favorite of the LA Rams, Angel players go there all the time, Lot's of memorabilia plastered on the walls... A word of warning though, the place is packed come dinner time.

Mazkel

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I know a great place in Anaheim, Best Pizza in O.C. in my opinion, Try Mama Cozzas on Ball Rd and Brookhurst... It's a restaurant but you can order take out, Just order what you want with the hostess at the door.

http://www.mamacozzas.com/restaurant_menu/

It was a once a favorite of the LA Rams, Angel players go there all the time, Lot's of memorabilia plastered on the walls... A word of warning though, the place is packed come dinner time.

Thanks Raider. We're constantly looking for new pizzerias to sign up with us.

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Thanks Raider. We're constantly looking for new pizzerias to sign up with us.

Great name and Great catch!... Pay no attention to the ones who cant spell, it's like listening to a banker who cant add..

I wish you all the success in the world :)

Last edited:
J

JDN

To be honest, I was wondering how you can develop a website and earn enough to justify the price paid for the domain name or even the appraisals given.
You guys did an awesome job with it, congrats!

Mazkel

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
To be honest, I was wondering how you can develop a website and earn enough to justify the price paid for the domain name or even the appraisals given.
You guys did an awesome job with it, congrats!

Thanks JDN.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom