Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

appraise Please Appraise - AbodePayment.com

This thread is an appraisal of the domain name requested.

Jami91

Level 1
Reaction score
Please Appraise This Domain Names

EngineGraph.com
DeviceFact.com
FactInquiry.com
AbodePayment.com
AuctionAbode.com
PaymentAbode.com
PayAbode.com

TIA

Domain summit 2024

shahed_sajid

Level 4
Reaction score
Hi,
IMO, all the names you have here are meaningful but they all are not that much appropriate combinations for business domains. Appraisals are difficult.
Factinquiry has clear and usable meaning for an information site, you can expect a three-figure sale.

Jami91

Level 1
Reaction score
Hi,
IMO, all the names you have here are meaningful but they all are not that much appropriate combinations for business domains. Appraisals are difficult.
Factinquiry has clear and usable meaning for an information site, you can expect a three-figure sale.
Thanks for your reply, in Brandpa, I saw that, all of this appraisal is 1500 to 5000. That's why I submit them to BrandBucket. Am I wrong?

shahed_sajid

Level 4
Reaction score
Hi,
No, you are not wrong. You can submit domains on BrandBucket if you think they are brandable. It's up to the BrandBucket team to accept your names or not.
Most of the short names, sometimes bigger names also, can be a brand IMO, depending on the strategy of the admin panel.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators