• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Please appraise - gonzoporn.tv

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jasdon11

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2006
Messages
3,623
Reaction score
29
Any appraisals welcomed for gonzoporn.tv

Thanks - Jas
 
Ive never heard of it, but good luck
 
regfee I guess unless a mainstream market for puppet porn is lingering in the ether
 
It's not puppet porn, it's point of view porn. Reference to gonzo journalism, in which the reporter is part of the event taking place.

Edit: Puppet porn sounds hot though.
 
man, no matter what i keep seeing gonzo and miss piggy and..... i cant thing this way :eek:
 
Okay, this is an appraisal thread...so back to serious business..

GonzoPorn.TV would have, needless to say, be developed to actually be worth something. Perhaps one of the Satellite Broadcast networks could use it.

As a domain name, you really need to hope someone as mentioned above likes it. I do not know much about .tv extensions but this has an adult only market and that market almost seems saturated (no pun intended) with adult content or PPV.
 
Thanks everyone - I think I'll develop it - as soon as I find a co-star, LOL
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom