• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Please appraise: jbik.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

oveber

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
May 20, 2006
Messages
883
Reaction score
0
I just reg. this name

Please appraise, thanks
 
= Jacobian Based Inverse Kinematics? Name alone, with the many 4 letter combi around, is worth hardly above reg fee for now, unless it is a word or a well-known acronym.
 
JackDaniels bacon lettuce Katchup?
 
Why mock? He has an LLLL.com -- $20 worth of reasonable speculation IMHO with no Q, Z, X, Z in it ...
 
I got excited thought it was my initials, really close tothem actually if I changed my name and added a hypenated middle name then it would be....


Still I agree I would pay $15 for something like this!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom