• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed please appraise MAROULIS.COM

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
keep it !

you`ll miss it when its gone .....


I`d kill for Brady.com ( i`m vain ....lol )
 
lol

@ Thread: Dont Sell Maybe You can create your family tree? It will Remain Priceless foreva!
 
Don't ever sell it. You have a responsibility to your heirs to keep it in the family!! :-)

true - it pissed me off that maroulis.gr resolves to a plumber but what the hell LOL
 
kirikos.gr resolves to a boat company, and they recently took over the #1 spot in Google searching for my last name, grrrrrrrrrrrrr.
 
Keep it (it's priceless) and then sell subdomains.

Cheers,
BidNo
 
I would have to go along with what some others are saying here, and that is to keep it.

I regged my surname a few years back ( another Greek one ;) ), and even though I have no real plans for it, I dont think I will ever sell it.

In fact, before I regged it, it used to belong to another Greek with the same surname ( probably a second/third generation cousin or something ), and he let the name drop.

Alex
 
yea, how about 'renting' the name to interested party? you can still keep the priceless name, YOUR name. :)
 
Hi,
worth keeping. like everyone says. don't suppose it's worth too much financially, just personally. if you have a son or plan on one, it's his!:whoo:
for me the holy grail is to get my first name . i will never be able to afford that one! :greensighw:
Cheers,
Guy
 
Just keep the priceless name and sell subdomains or any possible typos..lol. I have regged my surname as well.
good luck
 
Nice Name, But Proberly Wont Bring In Much, Might Aswell Keep It And Develope It.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom