• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Please appraise my (.info) domains...

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

surferking

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jan 31, 2009
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
I have the following domains that I would like appraised:

APPRAISEMENT.INFO
CHAIRMANSHIP.INFO
CHARWOMAN.INFO

FUELAIRLINES.INFO
PHONEPRIZE.INFO
MYDROPZONE.INFO
YOURDROPZONE.INFO


Thanks in advance
 
Chairmanship.info is the only one on the list with any value above $0, IMO.

But there aren't many chairmanships in the world, so your potential buyer base would be very small. And I can't come up with a development idea for it. What would the site be about?

If you can figure out how it could be used, and target the right buyer it might be worth something since anyone seeking or holding a chairmanship would have cash. But I don't think a reseller would tangle with it for more than low to mid $xx.

If you own chairwoman.info rather than 'charwoman', then I would say that you might sell it to a chairwoman of a corporate board who wants to help other women succeed. It could be a Womens' Fund type site, celebrating and helping women succeed in business. Again, i don't see a reseller tangling with it for more than low to mid $xx. The right buyer might pay $1k, but it would take a concerted marketing effort to find her, acquire a list and send letters, emails or phone calls to 1,000 chairwomen or Women's Fund type organizations.
http://www.google.com/search?source...S314&=&q=women's+fund&btnG=Google+Search&aq=f

- MG
 
Last edited:
Ok, I understand what you mean.

Thanks​

:undecided:

Appraisement for other domains?
 
Appraisement dot info has potential too. My Mac dictionary did not include the term, so I thought it was a made-up term and valued it at zero. But I just looked on Google and found that it is indeed a dictionary word.

Since you are selling this in the forums where Appraisals, or Appraisements are common, you might find some luck with a reseller from low to mid $xx, and with the right non-domainer end user, such as antiques appraiser from low to high $xxx.

As I was recently reminded, vote.info just sold at DomainFest for only $1,000, although I thought that was a steal.

Good luck!

- MG
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom