• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed please appraise phoner.net

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

fayqing

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jan 19, 2005
Messages
78
Reaction score
0
help me to appraise. many thanks.
 
Hey,

I'm not sure what to say about this domain. Is phoner a German word?
I looked it up on Google and I got German sites. To me, it isn't worth
anything, especially because it's a .net, but phoner doesn't click for me.

Of course, I am a newbie, so don't take my comments too seriously.

Good luck!
 
thanks for appraising, I just think it looks like phone.
 
You'd be surprised how well .net domains sell.

Now, on the subject of Phoner.net - do a whois on timephone.com and contact the owner, he might be interested.
 
Nice contribution, Radistar. On the note of .net domains, I'm glad to hear that
you think they sell well; especially since I'm counting on a good sale of
interact.net someday. That's my one good .net.. lol. My first .net was istick.net.
What was I thinking?!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom