• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed please appraise: prosonics.net

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Samuel Kahn

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Aug 22, 2006
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
please appraise: prosonics.net

Any opinions on this one?
 
no one? is this one so bad? ;)

Woudn't it be brandable for audio/music related production etc.
 
I agree. ProSonics is a very good domain for HiFi web site. It could be used for high end HiFi - maybe even the lunatic fringe. I kenw a guy who was on the lunatic fringe. $15,000 for a turntable (no tone arm).

Oh well, the domain name is excellent - very brandable.

Low $x,xxx for an end user
 
I agree. I think it sounds great as a brand name - however you'd need to make sure there aren't any possible TM conflicts.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom