• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Please appraise "Secure" domain name

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
$12.81+

I do not like the plural though :(

SecureBilling would b better ...
 
Reg. fee - $25, IMHO! Plural hurts.
Good Luck.
 
Thanks DrWho and CoolHost
 
Small world -- I have SecureBilling.com and have had some offers for it in the past, but not enough to motivate me to sell.

Adding 's' to the end of it would really hurt the value, though, so I don't think it's worth registering.
 
that plural kills it..... might fetch a 20 on a good day.
 
wow small world indeed :) Thanks guys. I guess that 's' makes for a 'small value' too. Oh well, back to the drawing board! lol
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom