Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

closed Please appraise: Shoah.mobi (Shoah means Holocaust in Hebrew)

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cooldomain

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Shoah.mobi

Shoah is a Hebrew word for Holocaust... and Hebrew is the official language in Israel. Could be an information portal about Holocaust.

afloat.com

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
How many people are going to be sitting on a bus or train in Israel and think
"well I might just do a bit of light reading about the Holocaust from my mobile phone"

Would work for com net org info,
mobi not. $0

cooldomain

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
How many people are going to be sitting on a bus or train in Israel and think
"well I might just do a bit of light reading about the Holocaust from my mobile phone"

Would work for com net org info,
mobi not. $0

Why not? In Israel, many people think about Shoah and COMPENSATIONS for it. (You gave your explanation assuming that Israel is 51st American state, but I guess it is just another country... if it were our 51st state, then dudes from Hezbollah would have fought against American army in Lebanon and not against Israeli army).

afloat.com

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
my point being its not the sort of content that would be in demand, in brief, for people on the move IMO

cooldomain

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Why do you think so? Jews in Israel are known to make many compensation claims for Holocaust (and many of them get compensations). I would say compensations for Holocaust or Shoah is what many of them quite often think about.

cooldomain

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I don't think so... Plus, Shoah means not only specifically Holocaust, but also disaster if I am correct...

Any more opinions , guys?

Rockefeller

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You're somewhat correct. Shoah means "catastrophic upheaval" and is usually only referred to in terms of the "Holocaust."

Also, stop posting useless comments in my threads...typical newbie..

catchse

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
It's nice and short, if I didn't know the meaning, I might have liked it.

cooldomain

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
You're somewhat correct. Shoah means "catastrophic upheaval" and is usually only referred to in terms of the "Holocaust."

Also, stop posting useless comments in my threads...typical newbie..

I do not post "useless comments" in your threads. It is you who tend to appraise almost every domain, that you decided to appraise, at "reg fee". This domain is reg fee, that domain is reg fee, everything is reg fee. I have seen your appraisals and almost nowhere you gave a value other than reg fee. That is what might be called "useless comments".

I agree with you that ePakistan.mobi is MAYBE reg fee (though please see my comments in respective thread). But Shoah.mobi is not reg fee at all.

iDName

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
L $0 L
Why would you want to look up about the holocaust on your mobile?

Rockefeller

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If you newbies would stop reg'ing/posting useless domains, I would stop posting regfee.

And, yes, Shoah.mobi is worth regfee. I guarantee you will not get anything more for it...if that.

Have you sold ANY .mobi yet?

cooldomain

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
You're right, everyone else's domains are regfee except yours. If you newbies would stop reg'ing/posting useless domains, I would stop posting regfee.

And, yes, Shoah.mobi is worth regfee. I guarantee you will not get anything more for it...if that.

Let us see. :)

Rockefeller

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Let us see. :)

It's people like you that ruin the domain name industry. Stop clogging the threads with your useless, no good, domain names. "VirtualT" says it best, who on Earth is going to type this in? Especially on a mobile phone? You're crazy. I've looked at your site and your domain names and you have nothing good, nothing even considered okay.

You come in here as a typical newbie..registering ANY extension that is selling and posting them in the appraisal section. Don't get upset when people tell you that your domain names are junk...someone's gotta say it. And don't EVER post your trash talk in my sales threads again. This is considered rude and only reduces your credibility even more.

iDName

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
2,940,000 google results for shoah, not great really.
shoah.net is for sale on sedo - 0 traffic, 0 offers.
shoah.com - Bad Request (Invalid Hostname)
Can't find any developed sites with shoah.ext

I can't see any value sorry.

cooldomain

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
It's people like you that ruin the domain name industry. Stop clogging the threads with your useless, no good, domain names. "VirtualT" says it best, who on Earth is going to type this in? Especially on a mobile phone? You're crazy. I've looked at your site and your domain names and you have nothing good, nothing even considered okay.

You come in here as a typical newbie..registering ANY extension that is selling and posting them in the appraisal section. Don't get upset when people tell you that your domain names are junk...someone's gotta say it. And don't EVER post your trash talk in my sales threads again. This is considered rude and only reduces your credibility even more.

Same could be said about some of your domains and your comments. "You tend to give a 0 to reg fee value for about every domain that you are appraising. That is not good." etc etc.

And I am not a newbie, as you say. I sold CelebsSuck.com for $190, MelodiasGratuitas.mobi (Spanish for free ringtones) for $2,800, not to mention other sales.

Please let us not offend each other. I will send you a PM on this matter :).

2,940,000 google results for shoah, not great really.
shoah.net is for sale on sedo - 0 traffic, 0 offers.
shoah.com - Bad Request (Invalid Hostname)
Can't find any developed sites with shoah.ext

I can't see any value sorry.

Perhaps... it happoens that someone registers some not so good domains. :(

iDName

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I sold CelebsSuck.com for $190, MelodiasGratuitas.mobi (Spanish for free ringtones) for $2,800, not to mention other sales.
MelodiasGratuitas.mobi

Now thats a good name!

Congrats :)

cooldomain

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
MelodiasGratuitas.mobi

Now thats a good name!

Congrats :)

Thanks. :) It really depends. E.g. I have picked Hispaniola.mobi and ArtPrices.mobi (basing on the fact that ArtPrices.com is a premium domain).

Well, While Hispaniola.mobi is considered good, ArtPrices.mobi isn't. :(

Hispaniola.mobi

Hispaniola is 2nd-largest Caribbean island, where the states of Dominican Republic and Haiti are located, with combined population totaling around 17mn. While the latter (Haiti) is an unstable country, the former (Dominican Republic) is a popular tourist destination and a country with free trade zones. I got this domain appraised by TDNAM at $8,000.

The following Wikipedia articles give more info about this island and the Dominican Republic:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hispaniola
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dominican_Republic

Hispaniola.com (.com domain) seems to be a popular website, with about 12,000 references to it in Google, also as several thousand references in other search engines: http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=ISO-8859-1&q=hispaniola.com&btnG=Google+Search/

DewMe

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Wow I cant even count the number of times I have searched for "Holocaust" on my cell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators