Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

closed Please appraise: Shoah.mobi (Shoah means Holocaust in Hebrew)

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

WWW.ALLTHINGS.TV

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I agree with you. Rockafeller seems to value only his very own appraisals ;).

Hey, many Jews do it quite often... the keyword is Compensations for Holocaust.

Cool Domain,

There is nothing cool about this domain and is worth less than reg fee given that anyone who knows what they arre doing would never ever reg that....

You are very much entitled to your opinions and everyone else is entitled to theirs.....on this point I think you would agree.

I am a relative newbie and have regged some stunning shockers (milkshakes.mobi) aswell as some very sweet ones, like Education.Tv.

What I find very offensive is the way you are attaching value to Shoah.Mobi, because "jews will be looking for compensation"and therefor typing in shoah.mobi............

Whether you meant it or not, you have an age old sterotype in your thread to be seen by all.....

Nearly all of those affected by the Shoah have either already been compensated, refused to be compensated or are dead and buried...

Are you looking to corner the market for the handful of eighty year olds who are boarding a bus to pay their last respects at a friends funeral and on the bus, their nurses remind them to take out their celll phones and phone the german consulate to complain as to why they were left off the compensation list????...............

If "compensation" is your be all and end all as to why this reg has value, the scenario I have outlined above is the scenario you must be reffering too....

If you take that BS back and just want an appraisal on Shoah based upon its inherent meaning without the antisemetic overtone......then this is still less than reg fee.....anyone wanting to find out about the Shoah will do so from a laptop or desktop compter...it will be easier to read the six million names of those who have died in the holocaust than on a tiny screen from a cell phone....another point to consider is that your battery life on your cell phone will only get you to - Death No. 2132

cooldomain

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Cool Domain,

There is nothing cool about this domain and is worth less than reg fee given that anyone who knows what they arre doing would never ever reg that....

You are very much entitled to your opinions and everyone else is entitled to theirs.....on this point I think you would agree.

I am a relative newbie and have regged some stunning shockers (milkshakes.mobi) aswell as some very sweet ones, like Education.Tv.

What I find very offensive is the way you are attaching value to Shoah.Mobi, because "jews will be looking for compensation"and therefor typing in shoah.mobi............

Whether you meant it or not, you have an age old sterotype in your thread to be seen by all.....

Nearly all of those affected by the Shoah have either already been compensated, refused to be compensated or are dead and buried...

Are you looking to corner the market for the handful of eighty year olds who are boarding a bus to pay their last respects at a friends funeral and on the bus, their nurses remind them to take out their celll phones and phone the german consulate to complain as to why they were left off the compensation list????...............

If "compensation" is your be all and end all as to why this reg has value, the scenario I have outlined above is the scenario you must be reffering too....

If you take that BS back and just want an appraisal on Shoah based upon its inherent meaning without the antisemetic overtone......then this is still less than reg fee.....anyone wanting to find out about the Shoah will do so from a laptop or desktop compter...it will be easier to read the six million names of those who have died in the holocaust than on a tiny screen from a cell phone....another point to consider is that your battery life on your cell phone will only get you to - Death No. 2132

Hey, I didn't mean anything anti-semitic. I have, as the main purpose for this domain, the compensations for the Holocaust, and not the names of 6mn people... These indeed should be listed on Shoah.com, and not Shoah.mobi.

Keyboard Cowboy

Positioning / Publishing
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
This is not worth anything. Let it go, and move on.

italiandragon

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
it worths how much a person would pay.
It`s short and brandable maybe so hold on, you may get an end user some time....otherwise it`s reg fee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators