• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Please Appraise. Thanks!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Coon
  • Start date Start date
This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Coon

Guest
Hello all,

I'm starting a soccer store online and have registered a domain for it. It's not for sale, but I just want to know how much it actually is worth.

The domain is: www.SoccerGrip.com
Thank you! :)
 
Hey, yeah! Whenever my brother registers an account somewhere he uses the name "adizlaja" but when I register one than I like to us Coon. I'm just trying to keep it nice and simple for ya'll.

Nice to see ya man :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom