• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Please appraise WebEntertainments.com!

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

john211

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2006
Messages
27
Reaction score
0
I think this domain has a lot of value. What do you think its worth??
Thanks
 
I go back and forth on names with "entertainment". Ultimately, I think its way to difficult to type and/or spell for most people. The only hope here is development, which most of us are not willing to do. Also, the proper english phrase would be "WebEntertainment" - I have never heard of "entertainments". These factors considered: reg fees, if that.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom