• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed please appraise.....

  • Thread starter Thread starter tonyfloyd
  • Start date Start date
This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tonyfloyd

Guest
doctordream.com
sexprep.com
ilpod.com
webrxs.com

any thoughts/ideas??

thanks guys....

tony
 
Tony,

I love DoctorDream.com and SexPrep.com, but then again I put them on my daily list to be registered, along with BeautyGym.com :)
 
i know.....but i have no paypal acct....how do i send u $6?

and if u love them....why u let them go??
 
I did not let them go. I simply chose not to reg those particular names. The reason - I publish 200 names per day, and I cannot afford to purchase all 200. As such, I started this service for other domainers to help them build their portfolio. I think the three you reg'd are worth more than reg fee - IMHO. Good luck with the names.

David
 
i know.....but i have no paypal acct....how do i send u $6?

and if u love them....why u let them go??
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom