Pls kindly appraise Automatedfinancialsystems com

• Dear DNForum.com user,

The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679 is a regulation in EU law on data protection and privacy for all individuals within the European Union. As we are based in Gibraltar which is part of the EU and we have customers all over the world we are obligated to follow the new regulation as of May 25, 2018.

Accordingly, although we must request full contact information from each of you so our systems and webpage may continue to function we will restrict processing and data transfers as much as possible. When logged into DNForum.com we will display only your chosen handle and no other specific information unless requested by you. In order to request your specific information be revealed please go into your account settings and check the radio boxes next to the information. By default all information is private.

To cover all aspects of GDPR we have published a new / updated agreement (which includes our terms and privacy policy) that will become effective on May 25, 2018. It may be found at: https://www.dnforum.com/help/terms/

Onward and upwards;

Best DNForum.com

RobM

DNForum Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Exclusive Member
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Oct 12, 2003
Malta
banner
Ford is a registered trademark. As the domain could clearly only make money monetising based on the back of the brand I would say this domain is not only worthless it is potentially worth *less* than zero. ie you could end up paying a lot of damages or lawyer fees just for owning it. If I found this domain in my portfolio from a purchase I would attempt to get it deleted or at least make sure it doesn't point anywhere and let it expire.

*the usual disclaimer* - I am not a lawyer and my advice is not legal. You may want to consult a lawyer. I speak only from experience where I ended up paying 5 figures in damages years ago for a breach of a trademark in a domain name where the domain had earned me less than $10.

Mr. Deleted

Community Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Exclusive Member
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Jul 24, 2004
Planet Earth
www.slabaugh.org
banner
There are certainly issues with trademarked domain names, and if you keep it at a US registrar, you are asking for trouble. If you want to keep it, best bet would be to move it to a non US registrar, under privacy protection, and probably also a fake name and address. But then again if you had a Ford car dealership, you could possibly get away with it as part of the franchise relationship.