Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

appraise Pls kindly appraise Automatedfinancialsystems com

This thread is an appraisal of the domain name requested.
Domain summit 2024
Reaction score
Ford is a registered trademark. As the domain could clearly only make money monetising based on the back of the brand I would say this domain is not only worthless it is potentially worth *less* than zero. ie you could end up paying a lot of damages or lawyer fees just for owning it. If I found this domain in my portfolio from a purchase I would attempt to get it deleted or at least make sure it doesn't point anywhere and let it expire.

*the usual disclaimer* - I am not a lawyer and my advice is not legal. You may want to consult a lawyer. I speak only from experience where I ended up paying 5 figures in damages years ago for a breach of a trademark in a domain name where the domain had earned me less than $10.

Mr. Deleted

DNForum.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
There are certainly issues with trademarked domain names, and if you keep it at a US registrar, you are asking for trouble. If you want to keep it, best bet would be to move it to a non US registrar, under privacy protection, and probably also a fake name and address. But then again if you had a Ford car dealership, you could possibly get away with it as part of the franchise relationship.

esmoka

Level 1
Reaction score
Automatedfinancialsystems com - it's just plain too long, IMHO. $300 max retail

Fordcardealership.com - TM, drop it.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators