Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.
You have two options:
- If you are interested in the name and forward the link to dnforum.com then make him/her an offer.
- If you are not interested then just say thank you.
I don't understand why some people suggest to ban him as I don't think he is doing anything wrong unless you claimed dnforum is TM. He may get the idea from you when you bought dnf.com
Btw, stating his idea from pm is ok but I am not sure about posting the whole content of his pm is appropriate.
This is my opinion as well. I see some people here are overreacting.You have two options:
- If you are interested in the name and forward the link to dnforum.com then make him/her an offer.
- If you are not interested then just say thank you.
I don't understand why some people suggest to ban him as I don't think he is doing anything wrong unless you claimed dnforum is TM. He may get the idea from you when you bought dnf.com
Btw, stating his idea from pm is ok but I am not sure about posting the whole content of his pm is appropriate.
Be it pathetic or be it not:
AS per #6. You should only PM to reply to a PM sent to you..
Why it's pathetic?Adam NEVER posted the members name, so I see NOTHING wrong with posting the PM, especially when its this pathetic.
You should only PM to reply to a PM sent to you..
Why it's pathetic?
If dnforum is not trademarked, then I think it's it was ok pming and asking.
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.