• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

PM I recieved from a user here...

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was unwise to offer for sale imo as quite insulting.
Also it is not worth owning imo.
By the unique nature of what we do, all domainers know how to use search engines lol
Also , & i say this as a Brit & a .uk domain fan, the .co.uk is not worth owning
Any visitors will know about this forum BEFORE the .uk forums lol
If they don't they will find out about it from the .uk forums or other domainers
Waste of time all round imo
Adam, you own DNF.COM & DNForum.com
End of! It's all you need.
The only other nice one to own would be DNF.mobi :smilewinkgrin: but someone else on here owns it, lol
 
Well that depends on how the co.uk is built, geared more towards uk domains and how they do the memberships. It could very well do fairly good, plus I don't think it would be built after this site. Meaning it could be seen a better, by others not used to this site.

The other domain forum we all know about, is doing very well and many user from here are there as well. Infact this forum has dropped off a bit lately, posts going with out replys. And auction dropping off on sundays as well, this place use to be jumping with auctions on sundays. Of course it's summer, and people are most likely out and about much more now though.
 
Well that depends on how the co.uk is built, geared more towards uk domains and how they do the memberships. It could very well do fairly good, plus I don't think it would be built after this site. Meaning it could be seen a better, by others not used to this site.

The other domain forum we all know about, is doing very well and many user from here are there as well. Infact this forum has dropped off a bit lately, posts going with out replys. And auction dropping off on sundays as well, this place use to be jumping with auctions on sundays. Of course it's summer, and people are most likely out and about much more now though.

Think we're talking about something else lol
There is only one main .uk forum
TBH it's like all sites & names. The name is noice but development is the key
dnforum is okay as a name, but its the development & member base that make it no.1
acorn is the uk number 1. again a poor name imo, but quite successful as nice little site
Adam owns dnforum.com & dnf.com so has no worries
if the owner of dnforum.co.uk wants to develop, let him but that would be a bit unfair & as we are all in the same game should show a little respect & not do that
if you want to develop a site , he could use any number of names instead. to use dnforum, he would be trying to steal traffic from here.
anyway, we are off topic here
 
Its a just a pm guys ....relax loll

The issue is someone having the balls to try to profit off this clearly infringing .co.uk version of dnforum from Adam....the forum owner, on his own forum..lmao

I know what I would do...to the .mobi holder as well... ;)
 
Its a just a pm guys ....relax loll

The issue is someone having the balls to try to profit off this clearly infringing .co.uk version of dnforum from Adam....the forum owner, on his own forum..lmao

I know what I would do...to the .mobi holder as well... ;)
 
Yes i know that, but Johnn said it best with the response he gave.
 
My PM to DoTComGod:

"Hey buddy! I think you are running a great site here; very informative, people are great, and you are one helluva guy too! Wow!

Anyhow, just wanted to let you know I scooped up AdamDicker.com - I figured I'd better get it before someone else does and then try and sell it to you for big profit. You know how the industry is, bastards!

Well, it cost me 100K but I'd be more than willing to give it to you for what I paid for it, just to show you my good intentions. I'll even split the escrow.com fees with you!

BTW, since Im hooking you up, could you perhaps make me a Premium member and forward a few thousand DNF dollars? I got another deal going down for DNForum.info and could really use the leverage up front.

Thank again buddy!
Cheers,
Stuart."
 
PM = Private Message Right?? :rolleyes:

... So this should be kept Private :yes:

If the sender wanted to go Public, I'm sure He/She would have done this themselves by posting it for sale.

... Despite the Subject Matter, The actual message should be kept PRIVATE.

I'm interested weather this Seller was contacted Privately BEFORE this Thread was Posted....

Although I don't agree with the Sellers Methods, I feel this THREAD is very Unprofessional IMHO :disappointed:

My PM to DoTComGod:

"Hey buddy! I think you are running a great site here; very informative, people are great, and you are one helluva guy too! Wow!

Anyhow, just wanted to let you know I scooped up AdamDicker.com - I figured I'd better get it before someone else does and then try and sell it to you for big profit. You know how the industry is, bastards!

Well, it cost me 100K but I'd be more than willing to give it to you for what I paid for it, just to show you my good intentions. I'll even split the escrow.com fees with you!

BTW, since Im hooking you up, could you perhaps make me a Premium member and forward a few thousand DNF dollars? I got another deal going down for DNForum.info and could really use the leverage up front.

Thank again buddy!
Cheers,
Stuart."

I love it :lol: :lol: :lol:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom