• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Poker€.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DNabc

Web Investor & Developer
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jan 25, 2004
Messages
336
Reaction score
13
Hello!

What is your opinion about Poker€.com :?:
My idea isn't really selling the domain, but developing it. I'm just curious about it's value :)

Thank you for your opinion!
 
Yes of course :) The € symbol can't be made any other way (for now at least)
The full domain is xn--poker-bm4b.com
 
From all the opinions, or lack of them, I think it's better to develop it. It's easy to type and remember, and it will bring back the reg fee many, many times. That is why I wouldn't easily sell it, as I said in my first post.

Thank you for your opinion.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom