Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

porfolio page

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
any tips on how to start portfolio site?

Hi

1. have some quality domain names
2. learn html/css or wordpress > w3schools.com
3. get hosting account
4. design/format website /add domains > publish

in meantime, list your names on various marketplaces and park them on a ppc platform, until ready to launch.

imo...

Reaction score
I think a portfolio site is more to show off to domainers. I don't believe showing end-user (prospects) your whole portfolio is helpful unless you have like 100k domains and look like a big biz doing it that way.

I have tested some different ways and now I have all my domains forwarded (yes forward, I don't like the nameserver pages) to Afternic.

When I am talking to some end-user about domains I send them to one of my other websites which is not a portfolio site.

So maybe you really want a portfolio site, but like I'm explaining, maybe you shouldn't show off all your domains to buyers...

I just recently built this one website to show endusers about domain names in general and appear legit (LOL) www.tld.ltd

So that there, not a portfolio but instead some little info page to convince them of domains in general IMO. Looking less desperate, mysterious etc.

Helmuts

DNForum.com
★★★★★
Reaction score
check out media options - I've always liked their site..

--

I personally believe that you have to give an option for a person to buy the domain on the spot. All out LL domains redirect to the relevant gtld category on our website and a user has the option to buy it now.

for example, jn.be or cp.be are redirected directly to LL.be category on our website.

best wishes, H

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom