• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers PR6 Casino domain 60+ daily uniques

Status
Not open for further replies.
$600 - Caveat being income and traffic screenshot/stats.
 
Anybody receive any screenshots of the stats for this "casino" domain?

I have asked for stats and it has been almost a week now while my pm's have gone unanswered.
 
mike031 said:
Anybody receive any screenshots of the stats for this "casino" domain?

I have asked for stats and it has been almost a week now while my pm's have gone unanswered.

Again I am sorry. The mods may konw that I am visiting this forum from a hotel in a country that is usually considered to have poor internet resources. The stats screenshots seemed to have unusual format although the stats are correct. I have to provide the right stats screenshots in a right format as soon as I return to my own country (looks like I need to be here for at least another 20 days).

The internet connection here is unbelievablly slow. This is the reason I did not reply to most PMs (to save time and money). Not trying to ignore you mike!!
 
Alright, no problem!
 
Wow this got into some high rollers.
 
$1250 depending on board time
 
Martin23 said:
:o


so i cant bid more?

Nope ;)

I was busy working and didn't post until 31 mins too late, so I guess it goes to Yojimbo for $1,200...

-Wesley
 
I don't think so, puravida. The auction started on 07-24-2004, 07:03 AM.
You made a $1150 bid at 06:54 AM, Yojimbo made his $1200 bid at 07:27 AM, which should be too late if I'm right. So I think the domain goes to you, puravida, because your $1150 bid is the last valid one.
 
dodo1 said:
I don't think so, puravida. I think the domain goes to you, puravida, because your $1150 bid is the last valid one.

Hi dodo1,

Either way is fine with me... whether I get it for $1150 or Yojimbo gets it for $1200.

But, the post by the seller where he says that the auction ends 6 days from the timestamp on this post was posted at 5:31am or so...

-Wesley
 
I agree with Wesley. I don't actually know either. I'm PST and I think the posts are time stamped EST but I'm not sure. I really didn't even look at the time when I posted. In fact after so much arguing over bids and such on this board over other names it is refreshing to hear someone with a professional and reasonable approach such as Wesley's. And, while it may cost Markits $50 I think he should sell the domain to Wesley. Besides, there are always other opportunities that will come along.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom