Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.
mike031 said:Anybody receive any screenshots of the stats for this "casino" domain?
I have asked for stats and it has been almost a week now while my pm's have gone unanswered.
Martin23 said:
so i cant bid more?
dodo1 said:I don't think so, puravida. I think the domain goes to you, puravida, because your $1150 bid is the last valid one.
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.