Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.
AgreeIMO it's not worth reg fee...
I guess it dropped for a reason.
IMO it's not worth reg fee...
I guess it dropped for a reason.
To elaborate on my appraisal above, there are still plenty of generic keywords available under .ps so why bother with typos or domain hacks. Anway, you should not expect serious traffic without development.
If I read this right .ps domains are not supposed to be sold. Still the registry is offering a bunch of premium domains for sale at above-standard rates :blush:
ÏεÏÏο, εÏÏ Ïο malak.es για Ïον ίδιο λÏγο![]()
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.