• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Pronouncable LLLL.com - SROJ.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mav747

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jan 6, 2006
Messages
228
Reaction score
0
How much is SROJ.com worth?

Its a pronouncable 4 letter .com with good letters.

Thanks in advance.
 
Reg fee... and don't fool yourself, it is not pronounceable
 
This is not pronounceable, claims that these names are are what is ruining any market for the LLLL.com. Reg-fee.
 
Actually for once I really really agree with you all!

After I posted this, I realised this is in fact not pronouncable! Thats what happens when you reg a domain after no sleep for 24 hrs :)

Hmmm still wondering if it could possibly mean something though, maybe Senor OJ (Spanish maybe) or Senior OJ, or Something Official Journal, oh I dont know.

I still like the letters though and think its worth a little more than reg fee but not much. Maybe $15 - $20.

I have sold much worse LLLL.coms for alot more!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom