• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed PropertyRent.us

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nomis135

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
May 25, 2005
Messages
170
Reaction score
0
Hey i'd like an appraisal on my brand new domain name.

It is PropertyRent.us
Property rent gets 44,300,000 Google Results

Let me know your thoughts.

PropertyRent.eu Sold for €1,000 = $1,328

Thanks,
Simon

no appraisals on this domain???
 
I really need an appraisal for this domain.

Thanks,
Simon
 
Hi,
My appraisal is low-mid xxx. Good luck!
 
I appraise at 1/10 leapfish.com value for this domain.

That ain't really good i think as : neomedia-host.com would be worth $360
It is my hosting domain.

And according to this site dnforum.com is worth $425

I don't think dotcomgod would let it go so low.
 
"property rent" in parenthesis gets - 671,000 results.

I agree with DNP - low to mid $xxx
 
Though I personally don't like the domain's awkward word phrasing, nor the ".us" suffix, everyone else seems to disagree with me. Thus, I will defer to the other posters' collective wisdom and say that it has more than reg fee value.
 
I actually agree that its close to regfee, its either retal or rentproperty, not the other way around, most results in google that come up for your phrase only show up because a new sentence starts with rent when the previous thought ended with property. not really a good domain, the term propertyrent has basically no real results, and the tld .us is no good as well, I think if you have an offer over $100 thats free money
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom