Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

legal Provider: my negative experience with MoonlightMedia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Provider

www.mike.ca
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I am not complaining very often about other members, but this case really raising the bar. I had transactions with many of you for 5 digit domain names without any problems. Here I am talking about a small sale that worth $420.
I am the seller, and the buyer, aka MoonlightMedia, decided to back out the next day by claiming that he doesn't have enough money.

I left a negative feedback to this guy, and I received one too as a redemption from him.

There is no law about private messages, but U.S. federal law allows recording of phone calls and other electronic communications with the consent of at least one party to the call. Since, I am one of the parties involved in PMs, I decided to publish them below. The guy is very ignorant towards other members, and thinks that because he is far away he can show disrespect to others.

-------------------------------------------------------
11/27
6:23 PM

MoonlightMedia: g2 run ill pay u in the morning

================================================
provider:
ok,

I updated the thread about domain name being sold
-------------------------------------------------------

11/28
6:21 AM

MoonlightMedia: sorry man i am a lot lower on cash then i thought

i can only offer $200

if you accept that please let me know your paypal

once again, my apology

=========================================================
provider:
I am sorry but the deal is a deal. Domain name was sold to you yesterday for $420. I am expecting payment from you for this domain name. Hundreds of people buy and sell domain names with trusting each other on daily basis. When you make an offer you have to proceed with it.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
11/28
9:52 AM

MoonlightMedia: i hear you but i dont have the cash i thought so its just impossible for me

===================================================
provider:
you can make the payment of the rest later on. Please confirm. I will have no choice but to leave a negative feedback to you

-------------------------------------------------------------------
11/28
9:59 AM

MoonlightMedia: lol i dont care about negative feedback but you cant work with me?

still a good offer for a domain of this, you want me to pay $250 to your paypal and we do a deal?

=====================================================
provider: Domain name was sold for $420 dollars. I am not interested in any negotiations. If you don't care about your reputation than it is ok with me, but I will sure make other people aware of that by creating a separate thread. I am not interested in any renegotiation or "working with you" on reducing the offer you made yourself.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
11/28
10:03 AM

MoonlightMedia: lol my business doesnt revolve around dnforum so i wont even be hurt a tiny bit but you know $250 is a fine offer for this domain so you shouldnt be mad

down the road you might get big offers from me but just not now so you will be hurt just the same

========================================================
provider: I understand how funny this is all for you, but it is not for me.

On this forum most of the people don't use escrow when they deal with each other. That means that there is a trust, and this trust allows to one party make a first step and make a payment before the domain name is transferred. The new owner trust the other party that after the payment is made the domain name will be transferred to them. Trust is the most important thingy on this forum. So, you can lol as much as you want, but you are not trustworthy. I am giving you one more chance to close this deal at the amount that you offered yourself for this domain name, which is $420.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
11/28
10:37 AM

MoonlightMedia: lol i dont give a f*ck about this stupid domain or my original offer which you rejected by the way and wanted more

go start your little thread and cry, you lose money not me

=====================================================
provider: I accepted your offer, and you said you are going to pay tomorrow. That was yesterday. Thanks for your time. I will do my best to let other people know how ignorant you are towards other members of the community

11/28
10:49 AM

MoonlightMedia: go for it

lesson of the day

there are no guarantees in life so dont act shocked

11/28
2:11 PM

MoonlightMedia: hey i appreciate your tenacity

ill give you $300 but i have to move on anything above that

=================================================
provider: We had a deal for $420 by paypal. Sorry, I am not interested to accept anything less than that.
11/29
5:33 AM

MoonlightMedia: no deal

go pawn it

Provider left a negative feedback to MoonlightMedia:
Not trustworthy, made an offer and didn't honour it after acceptance

MoonlightMedia left a negative feedback to Provider:
dont deal with this retard

jaydub

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the post Mike and heads up on this member ....definitely sounds like a ploy to chisel down the agreed price as they went from "don't have the money...will give you $200" to "ill give you $300 but i have to move on anything above that"...and seems they don't really care...take it or leave it...

You shouldn't have rec'd any negative feedback.

Good Luck MM doing business on this forum with that business strategy but it probably won't bother you because... "lol my business doesnt revolve around dnforum so i wont even be hurt a tiny bit"

TheLegendaryJP

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Sorry to see this Mike, you are a good buyer/seller so I can vouch you do everything on the up and up.

Its funny how he was broke but tried to renegotiate from $200-$250-$300 after the fact, shows he was full of it from the start.

Hopefully your feedback will be fixed and as for him, bans need to be in place to help protect the community from these types of buyers.

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I have to agree with the fact that the feedback left for Provider be removed.

It is pretty brutal.

TooManyDomains

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I have to agree with the fact that the feedback left for Provider be removed.

It is pretty brutal.

lol what a pansy azz crybaby

this is business, not summer camp

if you want to know the truth why i backed out and started playing games with you is cause you annoyed me when you did that stupid f*cking smiley face when i made my $420 offer

My reply was to provider

TooManyDomains

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
i know you were watching your words carefully too planning to post the whole convo you silly f@ggot, go pawn the domain now like highways.com cause you f*cked up

DomainsInc

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
What a loser. I'm sure he had the money, he just wanted to get a lower price. I have people do this to me occaisionally when dealing through other platforms, once they start saying they don't have enough money and try to get a lower price after already agreeing on a certain price the deal is off and I double my price (at least).

TheLegendaryJP

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Moved to unresolved forum sale.

Johnn, after seeing his follow up replies in this thread how can he not be banned. He has added to his initial bad buyer status by name calling and taunting.

TooManyDomains

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Johnn, after seeing his follow up replies in this thread how can he not be banned. He has added to his initial bad buyer status by name calling and taunting.

it is up to me when and if i want to pay for something

not some faggy imaginary forum rules

if you annoy me, f*ck you, i wont pay you

TheLegendaryJP

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Johnn, he just left me negative tradeback for clearly no reason at all. I am in the midst of a $60k sale and dont need this... kindly remove the negative feedback asap and ban this guy before he does more damage, enough is enough.

Rating Summary Options From Date
dumb
Trade MoonlightMedia (95) 11-29-2009

TheLegendaryJP

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I offered him to pay the rest later. Sounds fair?

I wouldnt even bother justifying it to anyone..

He agreed to pay $420, backed out to $200 that went up to $300, he has left unwarranted feedback twice now, name called and insulted the community. It took him all of 1 hr to destroy his reputation. Now the admin/mods need to fix feedback and ban the user for good.

Anyone who could defend his actions is as bad a seed.

Credit

Buying CC.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Johnn, he just left me negative tradeback for clearly no reason at all. I am in the midst of a $60k sale and dont need this... kindly remove the negative feedback asap and ban this guy before he does more damage, enough is enough.

I have to agree with Justin here. I vote for a ban - the guy is just ridiculous. Look at his replies in the thread. No respect for anyone.

TooManyDomains

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
im putting more money in dnf'ers pockets then 99% so maybe you should stfu and mind your business

plain & simple he annoyed me, so i went about a deal with him how i wanted to not the "dnf community"

stock_post

JewelryRelated.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by TheLegendaryJP

Are you involved in any transactions with him?
or he just gave a negative rep - for no reason?

If he does that for no reason - he is not doing any favor for himself.

Credit

Buying CC.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I just got a negative..

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom