Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

legal Provider: my negative experience with MoonlightMedia

Status
Not open for further replies.

stock_post

JewelryRelated.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I don't know any of those involved but do agree the sale should have been completed. That being said, maybe a temporary ban will do the trick. A lot of people are "off" these days, as a result of family and financial pressures and the like. People are starting to lose it everywhere in the brick-and-mortar world, so is it really a surprise when it spills online? Perhaps a cooling off period is all that is required rather than a permanent ban. This does seem to be a seasoned member with plenty off itraders and a lot to offer. And we all slip sometimes. Just my .02

Not able to pay is one thing and giving negative reps to other members is completely different.

If you have issues paying say sorry and be polite not just go on a rampage.

Bob

Jedi Master
Reaction score
He sent me an email wanting several of my domains. He started out by telling me what they were worth, then he "kindly" offered me an absurdly low sum. I replied and asked him if he would like me to renew all 10 of them for 5 more years upon completion of the sale. He then launched into a temper tantrum calling me every name in the book and how he says he can get 50,000 better quality other names for less money. That is hard to believe since he was offering me about reg fee anyway. LOL

George Verdugo

Seasoned Domainer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Please be respect and watch your language.

We do not tolerate that kind of attitude here.

Thanks,
hey john i have a small problem with moonlight i paid him 15.00 for contacted.org and i never received the domain , now i tried to pm him and this window pops up

"MoonlightMedia has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

If you are trying to send this message to multiple recipients, remove MoonlightMedia from the recipient list and send the message again"

AND I CAN GET A HOLD OF HIM WHAT DO I DO??? THANKS JOHN

Johnn

Administrator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
hey john i have a small problem with moonlight i paid him 15.00 for contacted.org and i never received the domain , now i tried to pm him and this window pops up

"MoonlightMedia has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

If you are trying to send this message to multiple recipients, remove MoonlightMedia from the recipient list and send the message again"

AND I CAN GET A HOLD OF HIM WHAT DO I DO??? THANKS JOHN

Check your PM.

Thanks,

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
i have read the thread and deleted the negative feedback given to provider.
-=DCG=-

TooManyDomains

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Let me resolve this for you so this can be removed from unresolved sales

Deal is dead

TooManyDomains

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
The 64 million dollar question is....

why is this posted under unresolved forum sales?

when this is not an unresolved forum sale

gingeman

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The 150 dollar question is, why did I pay my membership fee to share a forum with members like you, who are offensive to many different people, abuse the feedback system and re-negotiate deals?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom