Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

legal Provider: my negative experience with MoonlightMedia

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLegendaryJP

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Are you involved in any transactions with him?
or he just gave a negative rep - for no reason?

If he does that for no reason - he is not doing any favor for himself.

No business at all, he is on a rampage anyone he doesnt like or like their comments he is leaving negative feedback, totally malicious and where is the bloody ban already.

FIX OR FEEDBACK and BAN HIM ALREADY!

DomainsInc

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
No business at all, he is on a rampage anyone he doesnt like or like their comments he is leaving negative feedback, totally malicious and where is the bloody ban already.

FIX OR FEEDBACK and BAN HIM ALREADY!

He did the same to me. Looks like hes got a screw loose.

Credit

Buying CC.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
There is something wrong with the guy. I think you should all refrain from posting, because the guy leaves everyone who disagrees with him a negative feedback.

Well I already received one so it doesn't matter.

The mods need to help out here.

stevo

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
this is business, not summer camp

if you want to know the truth why i backed out and started playing games with you is cause you annoyed me when you did that stupid f*cking smiley face when i made my $420 offer

That pretty much sums up the whole deal. Offer made and accepted. Reason for backing out is not lack of funds.

jaydub

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Left me negative TR as well...can the mods please reverse that....as with the others he has left feedback with....

Johnn

Administrator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I sent him on vacation for 30 days.
I will dig some more details with more action if necessary.

JP - Check your PM.

Thank you all.

Last edited:

BostonDomainer

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I sent him on a month vacation for now.
I will dig some more details with more action if necessary.

JP - Check your PM.

Thank you all.

I'm sorry Johnn but a Temporary Ban? The guy is clearly malicious and detrimental to this community and has attacked the reputation of some of the more respectable and active members of DNForum. DNF is a community but it is also a business and in any business, those kinds of public actions would not be tolerated especially abuse of reputation which is the most valuable asset we have as domainers. This isn't something that should be dealt with a slap on the wrist here.

slimpickins

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
the only exception, in my mind, would be in the event his account was hacked..... so I can understand the initial "temporary ban" until further research clarifies the situation. Heck, I had done business with this person before, so is odd to see the aggressive posts from him in this thread.... if no foul play is found though I agree that a permanent ban is in order, if no sufficient explanation/thorough apology can put things back on track. Always crumby to see deals and interactions go down like this.... SP

I'm sorry Johnn but a Temporary Ban? The guy is clearly malicious and detrimental to this community and has attacked the reputation of some of the more respectable and active members of DNForum. DNF is a community but it is also a business and in any business, those kinds of public actions would not be tolerated especially abuse of reputation which is the most valuable asset we have as domainers. This isn't something that should be dealt with a slap on the wrist here.

stevo

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
the only exception, in my mind, would be in the event his account was hacked..... so I can understand the initial "temporary ban" until further research clarifies the situation. Heck, I had done business with this person before, so is odd to see the aggressive posts from him in this thread.... if no foul play is found though I agree that a permanent ban is in order, if no sufficient explanation/thorough apology can put things back on track. Always crumby to see deals and interactions go down like this.... SP

Agree. Seemed out of character to me. I don't recall that type of attitude from him previously. I usually make mental notes on members who don't play well with others.

Johnn

Administrator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
We work as a team and I want to go over the case with other staff memmbers.

We will come up with a final decision soon.

Thank you for your patience.

John

DomainFatigue

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I don't know any of those involved but do agree the sale should have been completed. That being said, maybe a temporary ban will do the trick. A lot of people are "off" these days, as a result of family and financial pressures and the like. People are starting to lose it everywhere in the brick-and-mortar world, so is it really a surprise when it spills online? Perhaps a cooling off period is all that is required rather than a permanent ban. This does seem to be a seasoned member with plenty off itraders and a lot to offer. And we all slip sometimes. Just my .02

TheLegendaryJP

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I don't know any of those involved but do agree the sale should have been completed. That being said, maybe a temporary ban will do the trick. A lot of people are "off" these days, as a result of family and financial pressures and the like. People are starting to lose it everywhere in the brick-and-mortar world, so is it really a surprise when it spills online? Perhaps a cooling off period is all that is required rather than a permanent ban. This does seem to be a seasoned member with plenty off itraders and a lot to offer. And we all slip sometimes. Just my .02

No.

We all slip at times, true, we all go on rampages harming random and innocent people..no.

Clearly this is not a hack, who hacks someones account o kill a $420 deal to turn around and renegotiate back to $300?

Im sorry but what he did is too harmful to the foru, apology or not there are consequences to actions and temp bans are just not enough for something like this.

DomainFatigue

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
No.

We all slip at times, true, we all go on rampages harming random and innocent people..no.

Clearly this is not a hack, who hacks someones account o kill a $420 deal to turn around and renegotiate back to $300?

Im sorry but what he did is too harmful to the foru, apology or not there are consequences to actions and temp bans are just not enough for something like this.

Fair enough. I didn't expect my opinion to be popular. :)
I guess it's just that I see people losing it everyday at work as the recession takes it's toll so I'm a little more understanding these days. And as a community I would hope that we would accept occassional shortcomings. Still, I completely agree with what you saying if this was some time of negotiation tactic.

tekz999

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I hate deadbeat buyers like this. They won something, then say they won't pay, or they negotiate. Death to these kind of buyers!

jaydub

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the TR fix John.....:eek:k:

BGray

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Backing out of a contract is by far my biggest Pet Peeve. Good job on this thread Mike.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom