• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Proxy.ps & Proxty.tc

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bobby9101

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2005
Messages
692
Reaction score
0
How much do you think they are worth? I own both
Thanks
 
Proxy.ps --Reg Fee to High $xx
Proxty.tc --Reg Fee
 
thanks, but what makes you come up with these prices?
Do you have experiance with proxies? From what i have seen proxy.ccTLD have been going for $150ish
 
There is a problem with the Proxy.ps in that under the TOS of the .ps registration domains cannot be sold unless they form an integral part of an existing business. My understanding is that if you had a business that included a website for that business then the domain may be sold, but the reselling of an undeveloped domain name is not permitted. Please correct me if I am wrong, examples of such sales would be great news.
 
I have contacted the registrar, and they told me I could sell the domain and move it to another account.
 
Bobby, this would be great news, I will email them now.

BillBo

Edit:
I have just tried phoning, but obviously the offices are closed (it must be about 7 pm there). I have sent an email but will phone them again tomorrow morning and confirm. The site has been updated since I last checked and it definattely states that you can change administrative and technical details (implying you can change ownership). Watch the number of 'hacked domain names' registered rise on this news.

However the following still appears on the site:

Trade Domain Name

No Owner transfer or Domain trade is allowed under the .ps Policies and Procedures. The old domain owner should apply through his CR for a delete domain request and the new Registrant can apply for the same domain name as soon it is available to the public. PNINA will allocate the new name based on the First Come First Serve concept and no guarantee whatsoever is provided to any CR or domain owner for a certain domain name.


I will update as soon as I have spoken with them tomorrow morning.

Billbo
 
not a well known ccTLD.. unless you can show a list of sales for those TLDs that are any good, those are probably close to regfee..
 
Hi,

I have literally just spoken to the .ps registry and they confirm that the trade in domain names is NOT permitted. What can happen is that the owner of a domain name can ask for it to be deleted and someone ask for it to be registered, but this is a first come first served situation.

Sorry Bobby, if I were you I would have a word with the registration company where you registered the domain.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom