• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Publicrelation.us

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xchanger

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
74
Reaction score
0
I mostly own .coms,.. I dont have a lot of .us domains and I am thinking about getting rid of those as well soon, I basically have this one as well as

ticketoffice.us
skipass.us

any idea how much those are worth?
Thanks
 
ok .us domains, I think ticketoffice might be the best one in there.. high xx to low xxx would be my opinon, maybe a little higher with a motivated end user
 
Ticketoffice.us and skipass.us are desirable and I would place them in a mid-xx range for resellers. OVT numbers aren't great, but if one were to put out feelers for end-users - you could easily fetch xxx, if not slightly higher. Depends upon the legwork you put into it.

Publicrelation.us is not as strong. Needs to be plural to have much value.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom