Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

REAL C&D process... in depth. (actual email conversations included.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 70408

"I would also like to propose to you an offer that may be of interest to you. I am in a network of a little over 75,000 people that buy and sell domain names daily. Often I run into trademarked domain names, (including xxxxxxxx related names) regardless of the anticybersquatting laws effective in 1999. I would like to work with you in reporting any trademarked names to you by means of commission or even by a daily pay scale.

This will be of much help to you in attempts to weed out those domain names that may actually be hurting your business.

Please let me know what we can do.
Too funny...
Where did this come from?

Domain Summit 2024

petrosc

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
did andrew really offer to do this or did I not understand this right?

petrosc

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
something does not seem right... and then he just admitted it like this publicly?

maroulis

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
something does not seem right... and then he just admitted it like this publicly?

why don't you ask him via PM? You think me or Shaun are making up emails now?
If you read the whole thread last night the one of the emails was the one Shaun quoted earlier on.. ;)

petrosc

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
ela twra re file:) I did not think you made anything up I was just wondering if there is something more to it - it struck me odd for him to offer such services in the first place, and then just admit it here

maroulis

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
ela twra re file:) I did not think you made anything up I was just wondering if there is something more to it - it struck me odd for him to offer such services in the first place, and then just admit it here

stupidity is the first thing that crossed my mind, ;) hence my first post being highly sarcastic

:)

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

mulligan

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Well it's good to get an insight into how some people operate and what some individuals regard as a legitimate way to earn money ... sheesh

Andrew Shaw

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I think that its pretty obvious that SNITCHING is not something that I'd do. Especially since half my portfolio is based on TMed names. Me acting as if I were against cybersquatting was so that they didnt think I buy names only to contact companies on a normal basis... Besides, it would be kind of hard, since the forum has outlawed the posting of TMed names. Stop trying to make me look like I've done something wrong, like I have sneakey practices, and like Im not reading what you are all saying about me.

maroulis, you are perfect, I know... I also know that everything you say is only said to make yourself look better. Im sure that outside your cutting remarks, you are a decent person... but honestly, stop trying to make something of nothing man.

My highschool years were terrible. I had to fight to be liked, and fit in... Why does this forum remind me more and more of my highschool years every day? Is it right for people to be making comments as if Im not even being affected?

Im always here to lend a helping hand to anyone that needs it, regardless of who you are.

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
:hippie: awwwwwwwwwwww, shawwwwwwww you know I love ya man..just remember what team you are on! :love:

:hug:

maroulis...stop being mean lmao, you big meany

petrosc

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Your explanation is enough for me, that explains why you posted that in public. I know you long enough and I know you're decent guy and that one of your niches is TM this is why I was surprised by that post. I'm on your side bro

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
word to the biiiiiiird

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
maroulis...stop being mean lmao, you big meany

He must be related to Constantine LMAO :D

Andrew, "there are lessons to be learnt from a teacher's lashes" (old proverb from the ancient city of Domainopolis.)

DNQuest.com

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Especially since half my portfolio is based on TMed names. Me acting as if I were against cybersquatting was so that they didnt think I buy names only to contact companies on a normal basis...

Stop trying to make me look like I've done something wrong, like I have sneakey practices,

:?:

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Do we have a transcript of the begging? I am lost at this whole story since the first post was edited.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

No members online now.

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com