• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed realestatedevelopers.eu

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Miguelmateos

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jun 3, 2006
Messages
60
Reaction score
0
Hi could I get a few honest appraisals on this domain

realestatedevelopers.eu

also well you are appraising the above domain maybe you could also give an appraisal for this one also

REALESTATEINFORMER.COM

Thanks

another one if someone has the time and an opinion

realestateinvestments.in
 
Welcome to DNF.
'real estate' is an American term, in Europe people (at least the Brits) use keywords like properties or homes so I would say realestatedevelopers.eu does not really fit the .eu TLD.

For .in I'm not sure but I believe the same remark holds true. Good luck.
 
What about real estate informer any good

by the way I am not really new here I have been registered and posted a bunch of post last year but looks like in the update to this site my post were erased ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom