• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed realsetate.net

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree, if its a traffic name then it another story.
 
I feel bad about it, no value to me or I guess anyone here. Hard to consider a typo of realestate. Anyway goodluck to you.
 
Agreed with above.

Typos only really work with .com

realsetate.com would have some value.
 
vtrader said:
Agreed with above.

Typos only really work with .com

realsetate.com would have some value.

Yeah, I agree that the .com would be a lot better. I'll keep an eye on the possible traffic (just reg'd it), but I do know that realestate.net is developed, so may get some traffic...
 
This was an appraisal from almost a year ago, any new appraisals with the recently announced sale and development plans of RealEstate.net?

It still gets very minimal traffic, but I'm looking for it to pick up...
 
i think it will be more waste of money
300k for RealEstate.net is a very very good price may make typo get some value .. but as said, i think its very hard to mis write Real Estate.
any way i hope you 'll have a lot of luck here and gets 300k (without 00) with it ;)
 
Typos are usually made when your left and right hand gone out of syn... :P

I think it's possible to make a typo of relaestate than realsetate since both "s" and "e" are typed normally with your left hand.

Try to type realestate very fast... all characters are on the left side of the keyboard except the letter "l"... :)
 
reg fee without traffic
 
Thanks everyone - like I said, it doesn't get much traffic at all now, but I might take a gamble on it for one more year...

Thanks!
 
Please let us know if it starts getting traffic, I'm curious...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom