Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

closed Received an offer for AZQI.com (AZ Quality Insurance; other meanings). Appraisal pls!

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

namestrands

The Bishop
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If the MODS feel that this is inapropriate or irrelevant then I will of course comply with their ruling. However my justification was that you backed out of a deal and then posted the 2 domains in question up for appraisal.

As I said I have no hard feelings, I made my point. Put this down to a lesson learned, and were I to receive such a PM demanding immediate payment I would of without prejudice withdrawn my offer.

I am not here to cause you any distress, I meerly pointed out your actions. You yourself went on the offensive by trying to post multiple negative feedback on my account and then tried to justify your actions.

Were you to recieve an offer for a few thousand dollars for those domains I could understand your action, but to post them on an appraisal thread was an insult.

mvl

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I agree with the Predator. And remember: in the end you will be treated like you treat other people.

cooldomain

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Ive finished my popcorn now! ;)
Just add my 2 penneth worth!
I don't see what Namestrands has done wrong. I'm more than happy to sell to someone who confirms they want to pay & asking for just two days.
He was clear on this.
Add to that Namestrands reputation as an established member of 2 years, huge itrader rating, 100 % record & one of the most likeable people on this forum.
Cooldomain you just scored a big own goal.
IMO close the thread, honour the deal & if your lucky there's no hard feelings.
Just my opinion.
Pred :yes:

What he has done wrong was he posted irrelevant things in Appraisals threads, which are for appraisals only.

I tried to explain to him via PM that he has delayed payment, which I asked to send immediately. If my PM didn't reach him, then it is a technical trouble (and not my fault) and I in fact offered him a settlement to have everything done just as he wants, due to the technical problem described above. But he continues to dispute this publicly by posting objections in appraisal threads, which is against DN Forum rules. I sent him a response to his last email, and I believe he will accept my proposed settlement.

GAMEFINEST

PURE SAVAGE
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
nice domain name

DaveZilla

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Transfer the agreed domains to my Moniker account and once my paypal account is refilled I will send you the funds, I am sure that enough people on this board will back up my word.

I cant be fairer than that, if you decline.. No hard feelings,

Transfer the domain BEFORE payment with nothing but your word?? Who does business like that?

If that is how you do business, remind me never to trade with you. :greenconfused:

GAMEFINEST

PURE SAVAGE
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
looks like a rookie transaction in the making :eek:

namestrands

The Bishop
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Would you put trust in someone who backed out of a deal and then lied to cover it up?
Normally I would make payment of a domain prior to transfer but I think the circumstances justify the request.

DaveZilla sometimes its better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

cooldomain

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Transfer the domain BEFORE payment with nothing but your word?? Who does business like that?

If that is how you do business, remind me never to trade with you. :greenconfused:

Yes, namestrands seems hard to deal with. But I still offered him a settlement (he sends the payment by paypal as agreed initially, and gets the domains, although the technical trouble with undelivered PM was not my fault), which settlement he probably rejected since I didn't receive his answer so far.

domainah

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
sad how people just cancel a sale if another offer comes along..
...the question is if he would have still sold the domain if the other offer would not have come along, I would tend to say yes, and if that is the case the sale was never cancelled unless it was clearly stated that the sale is pending until the money comes in...otherwise from a legal perpective a followup email with new conditions never becomes active unless the other party agree to those conditions...

namestrands

The Bishop
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I think this thread has run its course. Excuse me if I do not trust the seller to actually go through with the deal.

But I do recognize his willingness to honour the original transaction now despite the proviso that I remove all comments. I am now left with a dilema.

I shall therefore leave it up to you all to decide.

Can anyone vouch for this member? (preferrably someone with a trader rating above 5)

GAMEFINEST

PURE SAVAGE
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
loll...i suggest you deal with him directly via PM...but there is no trust, so deal has gone sour...stop crying about it and move on

cooldomain

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I think this thread has run its course. Excuse me if I do not trust the seller to actually go through with the deal.

But I do recognize his willingness to honour the original transaction now despite the proviso that I remove all comments. I am now left with a dilema.

I shall therefore leave it up to you all to decide.

Can anyone vouch for this member? (preferrably someone with a trader rating above 5)

That is one more irrelevant posting in appraisals thread, yet you speculate on trader ratings (I am relatively new to DNForum, a bit more than 1 month, and don't have a high rating yet), and ask someone to vouch for me, while you yourself claim that I agreed to push you the domains BEFORE getting the payment??? Are you to become a patient of a psychiatrist or have already become one? I never agreed to push you anything before receiving the payment.

namestrands

The Bishop
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
That is one more irrelevant posting in appraisals thread, yet you speculate on trader ratings (I am relatively new to DNForum, a bit more than 1 month, and don't have a high rating yet), and ask someone to vouch for me, while you yourself claim that I agreed to push you the domains BEFORE getting the payment??? Are you to become a patient of a psychiatrist or have already become one? I never agreed to push you anything before receiving the payment.

Where does it mention that I claimed you agreed to push the domains BEFORE payment?

cooldomain

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Where does it mention that I claimed you agreed to push the domains BEFORE payment?

Here it is:

Quote:

"Originally Posted by namestrands View Post

Transfer the agreed domains to my Moniker account and once my paypal account is refilled I will send you the funds, I am sure that enough people on this board will back up my word.

I cant be fairer than that, if you decline.. No hard feelings,"

See above. That is what you said. Do you think I am mad and will transfer the domains BEFORE receiving the payment?

cooldomain

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I posted that I was refilling my account, and as soon as it cleared I would post payment, which normally takes between 24 and 48 hours

Nowhere on your thread does it state immediate payment required, nor in your PMs.

The sale was agreed and you backed out. End of Story.

I am not obligated to state in the thread that immediate payment is required. I can state this in a private messge to you. The sale was not complete, as you failed to send the payment immediately. You say you didn't receive my PM where I stated to send the payment immediately. I can understand this, but that is not my fault.

The deal was for 42 domains and not 40. You had plenty of time to comment on the Paypal Refill issue.. You didnt; well you didnt until you got another offer.

The deal was 42 domains IF you sent the payment timely. You claim you didn't receive my PM, and I responded to you that I am fine with that. You can send the payment and I will push all 42 names, because of that technical trouble which was not your fault (and nor mine). You need to send payment in ADVANCE. And you cannot claim that someone agreed to push you the domains before the payment is received. This is an idiotical claim from your side.

And your continued attempts to leave negative feedback are noted.. Highly Unprofessional domainer that deserves a ban.

I didn't attempt to leave negative feedback for you. But I think I should report you.

It is you who are highly unprofessional domainer who deserves a ban. Yet you post comments in appraisal threads and this is another reason why you should be banned IMHO.

BostonDomainer

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
What a waste of time lol... I should have stopped reading at post 6...namestrands, cooldomains has his negative feedback and comment so you should just leave it at that- whats more to gain?! A cheap reg fee domain? The noob will eventually see that backing out of a deal is bad business when people stop dealing with him on the forum.

My appraisal $25 max

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom