Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

closed Received an offer for AZQI.com (AZ Quality Insurance; other meanings). Appraisal pls!

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jasdon11

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
AZQI.com - $100,000, reseller.

Edit: In light of the fact that my comment appears to have been taken seriously by a certain party, I would like to confirm that my appraisal was meant as a joke to lighten the mood of the thread.
It would appear that humour doesn't necessarily travel too well.

namestrands

The Bishop
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I didn't attempt to leave negative feedback for you. But I think I should report you.

tr.jpg

cooldomain

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
pred give it a rest... he clearly should be banned for backing out of a deal and offering a 2nd offer... mods should also clean your negative TR if you received any

end of story...

I didn't back out of the deal. This guy didn't send the payment timely. I explained this in the earlier postings (it was not his fault, but not mine as well). I offered him a settlement in which he would receive all the domains, since delivery failure was not my or his fault. He rejeted it and now I am withdrawing the offer.

That was not rating. That was an answer to your unreasonable negative feedback.

What a waste of time lol... I should have stopped reading at post 6...namestrands, cooldomains has his negative feedback and comment so you should just leave it at that- whats more to gain?! A cheap reg fee domain? The noob will eventually see that backing out of a deal is bad business when people stop dealing with him on the forum.

Thanks for your suggestion.

namestrands has posted that feedback biasedly and business people should know about that, also as the following:

I have sent a PM to namestrands to withdraw the settlement that I offered him for this matter (explained earlier), since he claimed that I agreed (NB!) to push domains to him before ever receiving his payment (see his earlier postings in this thread). I am not that kind of idiot and I don't understand that claim. I think he claims so because my domain AZQI.com was appraised at $100,000 to the end user.

Keyboard Cowboy

Positioning / Publishing
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
All I can say is there's always something going on in cooldomain's appraisal threads... At least give him credit for that, haha

The domain isn't even worth much, maybe 10-20 bucks. But I think that's about it. Oh and cooldomain, in the future just stick to the original deal. It's not like you had the most professional image here on DNF before, but this certainly doesn't add to it in a positive way

namestrands

The Bishop
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
How can you call negative feedback for backing out a sale unreasonalble.

Look I said if you can get proof of this alleged PM stating payment terms, I would be more than happy to apologise. I am sure a mod can verify your claims.

If you are lying then just admit it and move one, you continue to fuel your own fire here, and the hole you are digging for yourself just keeps getting bigger.

I am more than happy to accept your withdrawal of your offer AGAIN, cant say I am suprised.

All for me to say now is I hope a lesson has been learned here and in future you will express your requirements in your sales threads, regardless of whether or not it is "obligatory".. it will avoid these issues.

Best of luck and I hope you get that PS3 you were after.

cooldomain

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
How can you call negative feedback for backing out a sale unreasonalble.

Look I said if you can get proof of this alleged PM stating payment terms, I would be more than happy to apologise. I am sure a mod can verify your claims.

If you are lying then just admit it and move one, you continue to fuel your own fire here, and the hole you are digging for yourself just keeps getting bigger..

I am not lying. I am explaining this for Nth time. I didn't back out of the sale. You didn't send the payment timely, tho I sent you a separate PM to send payment ASAP. I did NOT know you didn't receive it - this became clear to me later. So as I didn't receive the payment timely, I decided to change my offer. YOu said you never received that separate PM. That is just fine, I offered you to buy these all names at the original price. You have refused and started lying about me: you claimed that I agreed to push the domains to you BEFORE ever receiving the payment. I guess you are an idiot if you claim someone may have agreed to that kind of stuff. I am not a rookie in domain business and I know how to process paymens and push domains. I sold domains for about 3 thousand during just two months. I agree this is not too much, but not a rookie as well.

So I had to withdraw that offer. I have now sent a new PM to you to settle this matter with a new offer.

JEsports

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
So I had to withdraw that offer. I have now sent a new PM to you to settle this matter with a new offer.

Cool, finally a NEW offer ... No need to PM anything anymore CoolDomains/Namestrands. Just continue posting here for our enjoyment since its all in the open now anyway ;)

namestrands

The Bishop
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
you claimed that I agreed to push the domains to you BEFORE ever receiving the payment. I guess you are an idiot if you claim someone may have agreed to that kind of stuff. I am not a rookie in domain business and I know how to process paymens and push domains.

I still can not see where I claimed that YOU AGREED to push the domains without payment, I have read this thread 3 times now.

I got your PM offering 40 domains, strange as the original deal was 42, and then your backing out and offering 40 is what caused this issue. You then admit that an Ellusive PM was at fault and you will agree to sell the 42. Then you cancelled that and now you are going back to the 40.

I guess consitancy is not a strong point.

c'mon. Get a grip of yourself. There is not a chance in hell that I will deal with you now or in the future.

"Computer Says No"

CoolDomain.. You Just Got Served!!!

cooldomain

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Cool, finally a NEW offer ... No need to PM anything anymore CoolDomains/Namestrands. Just continue posting here for our enjoyment since its all in the open now anyway ;)

What can I do if this idiot named namestrand posts and posts irrelevant things in an appraisal thread, where only appraisals can be posted? I have to respond, else he will post and post and post, till he is exhausted... and I feel even kind of compassion for him and don't want him to be exhausted.

GAMEFINEST

PURE SAVAGE
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
:lol: cooldomain is hilarious oncre more!

cooldomain

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I still can not see where I claimed that YOU AGREED to push the domains without payment, I have read this thread 3 times now.

I got your PM offering 40 domains, strange as the original deal was 42, and then your backing out and offering 40 is what caused this issue. You then admit that an Ellusive PM was at fault and you will agree to sell the 42. Then you cancelled that and now you are going back to the 40.

I have explained it to you. Clean your eyes...

:lol: cooldomain is hilarious oncre more!

I am not hilarious. Namestrands is just terrible to deal with.

domainah

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
hey cooldomain: You cant change terms after a deal, even if you send an email that you will cancel the sale by the end of the day or whatever does not change the terms... if you said you will sell 42 domains you hav to stick with it.....payment and delivery of the domains are two different things..
..unless its said straightout that the deal is off if payment is not made in time you have to deliver the domains...

...only terms that are agreed upon by both parties are valid...you sending another email changing from 42 to 40 domains is irrelevant.. ask any other lawyer...... you have to deliver the domains otherwise you could be subject to legal action..and honestly..if it would be my deal I probably would take you to court....

GAMEFINEST

PURE SAVAGE
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
wierd the mods didnt close this thread already

cooldomain

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
hey cooldomain: You cant change terms after a deal, even if you send an email that you will cancel the sale by the end of the day or whatever does not change the terms... if you said you will sell 42 domains you hav to stick with it.....payment and delivery of the domains are two different things..
..unless its said straightout that the deal is off if payment is not made in time you have to deliver the domains...

...only terms that are agreed upon by both parties are valid...you sending another email changing from 42 to 40 domains is irrelevant.. ask any other lawyer...... you have to deliver the domains otherwise you could be subject to legal action..and honestly..if it would be my deal I probably would take you to court....

Again. I sent namestrand a SEPARATE PM along with other PMs, when the deal was being structured, asking to send the payment immediately. He didn't do so, thus breaking the terms. He says he didn't receive that PM. I didn't know that. Well, since it was not my fault, and also not his, I offered him to still buy those 42 names exactly as he wanted before. He refused.

I hope I am clear.

What can I say about his thinking abilities?

wierd the mods didnt close this thread already

well, he who made it weird was namestrand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom