• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Recently acquired 3 letter domain names ..........please appraise

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

freestyler

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jun 9, 2004
Messages
836
Reaction score
4
3 letter .info's ...please appraise. thanks

fbi (dot) info

gmt (dot) info

dod (dot) info​
 
$2k > $5k for all... reseller price, of course more depending on traffic!

the most valuable of the trio ( fbi ), could draw the "ire" of the gov


if you haven't already done so then.....
it be most wise to have some content on f b i ,to avoid any "non usage" issues.

the others.....

gmt.info > refers to time zone > $300 and up reseller

dod.info > $200 and up reseller


my estimations are based on my personal preferences in tld's, and as such, .info is not one of them. ;)
 
biggedon said:
$2k > $5k for all... reseller price, of course more depending on traffic!

the most valuable of the trio ( fbi ), could draw the "ire" of the gov


if you haven't already done so then.....
it be most wise to have some content on f b i ,to avoid any "non usage" issues.

the others.....

gmt.info > refers to time zone > $300 and up reseller

dod.info > $200 and up reseller


my estimations are based on my personal preferences in tld's, and as such, .info is not one of them. ;)



thanks biggie, for the appraisal and suggestion :)
 
freestyler said:
thanks biggie, will put up some content on fbi :)


perhaps you can publish some details about the f b i 's new hiring campaign, where they have or are considering lowering, the restrictions for past drug usage of f b i applicants.

the bid rates are decent for "job applications" and "careers" as keywords.

hopefully google and the gov, won't have any objections.

check first!

good luck ;)
 
FBI is the best one among all of them but I find DOD to be very brandable and useful.
DOD's value might exceed FBI if put into good use.
 
bebop83 said:
FBI is the best one among all of them but I find DOD to be very brandable and useful.
DOD's value might exceed FBI if put into good use.

thanks bebop83, dod is a nice combination as well.
 
dod common abbreviation for department of defense, Ilike fbi too, sorry price could be anywhere on the chart for right enduser
 
I think FBi.info great name 5-9k name easy, I would sell Female Body Inspector T-shirts on it to avoid confusion with the FBI
 
DOD is a big company that makes guitar effects pedals.
 
yeah wow, some of the better/best 3 letter INFOS I have seen in a while! very nice.

I would say for all 3 of them around 2k-4k of course depending. on reseller value-end user value.
finding and end user on these should come pretty easy for sure. so I think you are looking at the higher end of the price chart.

Great names and good luck!
 
fatter said:
dod common abbreviation for department of defense, Ilike fbi too, sorry price could be anywhere on the chart for right enduser

slimcrazy.com said:
I think FBi.info great name 5-9k name easy, I would sell Female Body Inspector T-shirts on it to avoid confusion with the FBI

sjaguar13 said:
DOD is a big company that makes guitar effects pedals

TheOwner said:
yeah wow, some of the better/best 3 letter INFOS I have seen in a while! very nice.

I would say for all 3 of them around 2k-4k of course depending. on reseller value-end user value.
finding and end user on these should come pretty easy for sure. so I think you are looking at the higher end of the price chart.
Great names and good luck!

Thanks guys, for your appraisals and comments :)
 
fbi high xxx

gmt low/mid xxx

dod mid/high xxx
 
DOD is the best imo as it is the abbreviation for Day of Defeat a very popular Steam game. In fact DOD source was just released last week so maybe even some type in traffic!

Sorry but I suck at appraising info names...I would guess low $xxxx for DOD.

Gl
 
I too am no good at speculating on .info names....however, I would guess that each is probably worth $XXX, but possibly low to mid $XXXX for the right end user willing to drop a few grand on a .info that fits his/her business initials, product, service, etc.

Good luck.

-Joe
 
Ooooooooooooooh~
FBI:)
Nice domain
 
rocketfly said:
fbi high xxx

gmt low/mid xxx

dod mid/high xxx

Togoodhlth said:
DOD is the best imo as it is the abbreviation for Day of Defeat a very popular Steam game. In fact DOD source was just released last week so maybe even some type in traffic!

Sorry but I suck at appraising info names...I would guess low $xxxx for DOD.

Gl


Joe said:
I too am no good at speculating on .info names....however, I would guess that each is probably worth $XXX, but possibly low to mid $XXXX for the right end user willing to drop a few grand on a .info that fits his/her business initials, product, service, etc.

Good luck.

-Joe

YoYo said:
Ooooooooooooooh~
FBI:)
Nice domain

Togoodhlth, i didn't know about the game.

Thanks guys, for your appraisals and comments
 
freestyler said:
Togoodhlth, i didn't know about the game.

Thanks guys, for your appraisals and comments

Do a search for "dod" at google and of the 36,800,000 results for "dod" the third one is "day of defeat".
Also there are 2,300,000 results for "day of defeat" at Google.

All great infos though I just like this one the best.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom