Registrar Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
#41
Wanda do you have a link to it?, sounds like another beauty.cc style hype transaction on first thoughts. No one in their right mind would pay more than $10 for one of those domains. As I have said perviously I haven't seen one single sale in the last year, not even a $10 sale!
 
#42
Originally posted by WandaMay

The 311 domain names will be resold to the highest
bidders and ultimately developed into substantial .ws web sites,
I like that bit, do they take bids less than $1? :)
 
#43
Originally posted by snoopy
Wanda do you have a link to it?, sounds like another beauty.cc style hype transaction on first thoughts. No one in their right mind would pay more than $10 for one of those domains. As I have said perviously I haven't seen one sigle sale in the last year, not even a $10 sale!
i agree,
.ws pricing for 2-3 letter names is cyWay robbery..

i'll look for a link...

i was mainly trying to get feed back from all on the .ws names,
and if any have sold etc..

i never did purchase an .cc nor have i purchased an .ws

i'm just keeping an watch on the .ws movement.

i'll look for a link, on that.
 
#45
Ahh the beauty of PR :)

In other news: "3 character domains increase in value 100fold, says Ted Greco, CEO of Timechange.com. The company secured the rights to dozens of 3 character .COM domains which will be auctioned to the highest bidder on ebay. The substantial profit generated from these auctions will be used to buy pizza, milk and red peppers for the starving CEO's family, thus increasing their footprint and body mass".
 
#46
Originally posted by timechange
Ahh the beauty of PR :)

In other news: "3 character domains increase in value 100fold, says Ted Greco, CEO of Timechange.com. The company secured the rights to dozens of 3 character .COM domains which will be auctioned to the highest bidder on ebay. The substantial profit generated from these auctions will be used to buy pizza, milk and red peppers for the starving CEO's family, thus increasing their footprint and body mass".

Good plug there TC

here's a good joke:

I think I've found inner peace. My therapist told
me a way to achieve inner peace was to finish things
I had started.

Today I finished 2 bags of potato chips, a lemon pie, a
fifth of Jack Daniels and a small box of chocolate
candy.

I feel better already.
_________________________________________________

I can't take credit for the joke.. was sent to me yesterday by my dear friend mr.Tommy Brown Aka: oohdale / DNforum
 
#47
lol timechange,

I heard that you expect to raise in excess of $100 million from this sale and are now looking for investors? :D
 
L

LtlPhysics

#50
Wanda, did you read my letter?

Last night I registered coolhost.ws, but only because it was $10 for one year. Will it go anywhere, who knows?

RegisterFly is the registrar.
 
#51
Originally posted by LtlPhysics
Wanda, did you read my letter?

Last night I registered coolhost.ws, but only because it was $10 for one year. Will it go anywhere, who knows?

RegisterFly is the registrar.
YES I GOT YOUR LETTER/email

I didn't want to comment on that name here
until you had posted it...

it's TOO COOL

YES, it's a WINNER.. a REAL WINNER

I'm impressed! ;-)

worth $10

you'll sell that one.

build on it first.. that's EASY TO DO..

get traffic
sell host affiliation services..
build a membership / create a newsletter
make money

the .ws WILL SELL

damn good .ws
COOLHOST.ws

gotta love it!
 

Nic

Platinum Member
Registered User
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Apr 23, 2002
628
0
Visit site
#52
what a bunch of bulldung....
I don't know whats worse, the fact that it may be a lie, or that fact that someone actually payed so much for nothing
:) :) :)
 
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
#55
Originally posted by safesys


Is that post ego stroking or genuinely from a parallel universe?
ltlphysics knows.. i am SERIOUS..
i love that CoolHost.ws name.

he knows I'm serious.

it was a genuine opinion of that name.
 
L

LtlPhysics

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
#56
Whether I get my $10 back or not is not a big deal, it's just a .ws experiment that will expire in 12 months. Personally, I have never seen any .ws trading.

BlackHoleRepairs When you absolutely, positively need to lose it forever.
 
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
#57
Originally posted by LtlPhysics
Whether I get my $10 back or not is not a big deal, it's just a .ws experiment that will expire in 12 months. Personally, I have never seen any .ws trading.

BlackHoleRepairs When you absolutely, positively need to lose it forever.

within 12 mths. you'll be a .ws trader..

this name will sell.
 
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
#59
mike I agree, registering .ws's is equivilent to ripping up dollar bills. Both .cc and .ws died a very long time ago, but I don't think wanda actually own any.
 
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
#60
Originally posted by snoopy
mike I agree, registering .ws's is equivilent to ripping up dollar bills. Both .cc and .ws died a very long time ago, but I don't think wanda actually own any.
i know it's a .ws

but if an .ws has a worthy prefix

and one has quality SEO onhand..

the name can get listed really well
with the engines.

that's what i weigh this .ws on.

coolhost.ws is one which could kickA** in engine rank 4sure
 
Status
Not open for further replies.